Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

On 1/5/2017 at 0:06 AM, ottothesilent said:

I hate to add to the ever-expanding wait list, but could my screenshot be Pine-ified?

Thanks!

QBJgNdh.png

I'll be sure to add you to the list! Once I get home from my family trip I'll add you to the official list!

@Speeding Mullet remember that time several pages back where I said I was available to do drawings? And you asked to be first? And I didn't for 3 months? Well, I did have quite a bit going on but a few days ago I remembered and happened to have time.

So, here's your shuttle:

SyQSxUu.jpg

As usual, the scanner made it look  bit weird, so it looks a lot better in real life. I can try playing with the image settings to try and get it closer to the real thing if you want, though. It's a bit bright, rough, and non-colored compared to the real thing.

It was fun to draw, though!

EDIT: Who wants to be next?

Edited by Ultimate Steve

5 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

@Speeding Mullet remember that time several pages back where I said I was available to do drawings? And you asked to be first? And I didn't for 3 months? Well, I did have quite a bit going on but a few days ago I remembered and happened to have time.

Holy smokes I'd totally forgotten about that!  I feel lucky to have had two people turn their art skills to my screenshot, thanks so much you really captured the separation well!  If you wanted to try a re-scan then feel free, but this is very cool as it is!

SM

Edited by Speeding Mullet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

@Pine do you actually draw the pictures on a sheet of paper and just photograph them, or do you use a program. If it's the latter, what program do you use?

@Pine uses a computer program, as well as most of the other artists.

I draw them out. Speaking of which, I'm still open if anyone wants there's done by me.

Yeah... I draw some of my ships, depending on whether I like them or not. But I made a challenge about a week ago, and I needed a badge - so I drew it - and everything was too small, and I didn't have the right colours. So I decided to download Krita, and attempted to draw a shuttle as practise. It came out just as you'd expect for a first try - messy and way too simple. I guess all your artistic skill go out the window if you can't handle a mouse with finesse. 

EDIT:

I don't know how to upload Krita files to the forum.

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM

2 minutes ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

-snip-

I don't know how to upload Krita files to the forum.

It's easier if you export the file as a .png and then host it somewhere, uploading the raw file won't show anything.

3 minutes ago, Leafbaron said:

@Galileo your screen shots look like what you seen while skipping around with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, they look awesome man!

Thanks! I'm working on some new techniques to take planet textures to another level, so in turn, screenshots should get better

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.