Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

1 hour ago, Pine said:

Quick announcement thingy for everyone that frequents this thread: Due to me having less and less time to manage the thread and work on stuff in general, I decided that it would be of best interest if I passed the thread down to someone that could take care of it, since I can't anymore. So I asked @cratercracker if he could host the thread and keep the amazing creative work of everyone here going in a new, organized thread, so many thanks to him for taking up the challenge. The new thread is here: 

I strongly recommend you continue participating over at the new thread, since it is the same thing, but only now with better organization and a capable host! I'm not doing this because I want it to end, only because I think this thread deserves proper attention and commitment to the artists and requests, something I'm not able to do because of my time constraints and just IRL in general. Hope to see you there!

EDIT: Could a mod lock this thread so that people don't get confused as to which one is open for operations? Thanks!

I wouldn't lock this one, allow people to still look through this thread and complete some of the non re-imagined image.

Maybe just put a massive red banner on the front saying that the thread is no longer managed? Idk, just a suggestion.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.