Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

@Stongduke I have re-imagined your drawing for you! @Pine will still eventually get to do the same drawing in his style, but in the meantime, enjoy this hopefully similarly-but-differently-styled re-imagined drawing!

YYZLCmi.png

I spruced up the battery with a CommNet Display (like that being added in 1.2 to the HUD) and Battery Indicator, among other things in the re-imagined style

MoreStars Edition (no reflected light from Kerbin and Mun acting as light pollution preventing star visibilty, even though I was already lenient with this): http://i.imgur.com/vwpNDvq.png

@Pine Mind adding me to the list of contributers?

Edit: Feel free to criticize my drawings to help me get better (such as how bad I am at drawing gravioli detectors and barometers) :wink: 

Edited by LaytheDragon
Fixed problem I overlooked with MysteryGoo

Hi all, I'm amazed at the work you've all put into this thread, it's pretty awe inspiring. I've been busy the past few days, so haven't really checked. There's so much awesome stuff it'd be unfair to like it because I only have the 25! :P Just noticed though, @Pine you forgot to add my screenshot to the OP (sorry if I sound pushy, there (were) 29 people in front and I'd rather pick up on this sooner than later) Cheers, and keep up all the awesome work guys :)

Since I had been busy earlier this week, which I felt too busy to do a cartoon re-imagining, I used filters and tricks to re-imagine one of my own screenshots in a different style, most noticeably sticking the Triangulum Galaxy in/as the background. I quite very much ignored that the in-game Sun's light is probably (I am not certain) brighter than that of the background galaxy and prohibiting sight of it, if this were realistic. Instead, I just added a different sun flare.

tBlToSy.jpg

Original:

Spoiler

E9bJ30M.jpg

Edited by LaytheDragon

My head's been all over the place this week, so I kinda forgot about things a lot, so that's why I it took 'till now to update the OP here! So, @LaytheDragon, I added your latest contribution, and @The Raging Sandwich, you're now on the list!

I don't think I'll be able to work on my own contributions until later this week, sadly. :(  I don't have enough time left today to record the next drawing without dropping the quality a ton, so I think you guys will understand!

Anywho, have a great day! Looking forward to future contributions!

2 minutes ago, Pine said:

I don't think I'll be able to work on my own contributions until later this week, sadly. :(  I don't have enough time left today to record the next drawing without dropping the quality a ton, so I think you guys will understand!

You need not make a video, if it is the one that was your own and not a request.

Do what you want to do, though, and I am not forcing you to do anything :wink:

Edited by LaytheDragon

I'm talking about my next request, not my own! My own screenshot is stagnating a bit, since I have to figure out how in the world I'll do shadows for it, so I decided I'll do a request and worry about my own picture later!

Edited by Pine

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.