Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

Awesome work! I wish I could draw half as well.

I know you have a long waiting list, but would you mind doing this one for me? No need to add or subtract, just a straightforward 1-1 translation.

vprAfHL.png

Thank you!

I collected many an image, but couldn't decide which one to submit. Therefore, I have grouped them so there are 10 images for you to decide upon a single one from to be re-imagined.

I was envisioning that possibly, if it would add to the aesthetics of the picture, you could put (a large version of) the OMB Demolition Enterprises logo on the side of the trailer (and/or to replace any VacCo logos).

http://imgur.com/a/fzO7h

Also, I have a bonus image, where changing the field of view to make the truck appear to be in the distance made Jool and Laythe appear massive in the background. That image is too beautiful to be re-imagined, and unless you AND multiple others insist, I don't intend for that image to be re-imagined. http://i.imgur.com/2W15hED.png

Edited by LaytheDragon

Just checking in here...

@CAKE99, you're getting added to the wait list, so now all you have to do is sit back and wait!

@LaytheDragon, you're really keen on the OMB flag on the side, aren't you! Don't worry, It'll be there, independent of what picture I pick. That also bring me to my second point: It's really hard to pick! I'll pick one in a short while though!

PS: It seems tagging users isn't working for some reason right now... :(

Can you do this please? And could you make look like a Delta airlines but don't make a copy of the airlines style, make it "inspired" by Delta. Keep like the major parts mostly the same and can you make it a different color scheme. Sorry if it seems like im demanding a lot of stuff but i feel like its kinds of hard to describe what i want in words.

For the 2nd one you don't have to do it, I though maybe because the first is simple compared to some other ones you could do it. You could also push it back until you have done more of other peoples stuff if you want. But for the design make it look like a Proton rocket, like replicated the look of the Proton.If you dont mind

1st

DBMBvzX.png

hA5V1zF.jpg

Use this for a reference. Once again sorry, i just feel like i can't say what i want.

2nd 

szaXVV4.png

VB32pO9.jpg

Use that for reference please and I want to thank you so much for doing this to me! :D

Edited by Dfthu

*AHEM*

Let us start this (not-really) special post by showing a little thing for you guys.

Spoiler

oX0Yj0E.png

First off, I`d like to say thank you to every single person that left a like or replied or just viewed this thread. It means quite a bit to me, whenever I wake up 6am and look at my notifications and all I see is support. Also, without you guys I would never have done so much artwork and practiced as much as I did in these last few weeks. As you all can see in the big picture in the spoiler, it`s quite a lot of stuff I've done with you guys! Soooo...

Thank you everyone!

I, uhh, felt like that was needed. But really, thanks guys! Thinking of maybe doing a stream of some drawing if there was any interest in that, but really I just think it's amazing that we got more than 100 replies here! I know the waiting times are (really) long (-ish) nowdays, and all that stuff, but then again I really just do this because I love this community! So yeah, this thread will never die until I say so, and/or if I come by a fatal case of death. :wink: 

Now, for the actual post.

@TheUnamusedFox and @Dfthu and also @Blueshinobi are added to the list! Please wait by the hotel close by, we will call you when it is ready!

*This post was brought to you by a very thankful Pine, who has had a very exhausting week and is set for some extreme drawing marathons this weekend*

I mean, sleep is for the weak, right?

Edited by Pine

I will not be drawing anything for the short foreseeable future due to a last moment's notice of something really bad happening in the family. I have to travel now and I won't be able to take my laptop since its screen is broken, and I don't know for how long I'll be away from the PC.

@Kerbiter, you might be the unluckiest request of the whole thread so far, sorry.

This is not dead! Don't kill it! Thanks guys! Hang on tight!

5 hours ago, Pine said:

I will not be drawing anything for the short foreseeable future due to a last moment's notice of something really bad happening in the family. I have to travel now and I won't be able to take my laptop since its screen is broken, and I don't know for how long I'll be away from the PC.

Take your time, and I hope things will be okay for you and your family. ;.;

I'm happy to say that I will soon be back in business, so just wait a couple days and we all can go back to conquering the Fan-Art subforum!

Really thankful for all the support I received, it helped me get by quite a bit!

@Kerbiter, not all is lost! Have faith, I am going to make it my mission to finish yours soon! :/

Just to make up for my unfortunate break, here's an older pic of a plane I took some months ago:

Spoiler

fuWA9jN.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.