Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

Alright, just want to tell you guys that I've been having an artistic block or sorts. I think I might've burned myself out with the drawings or something, but luckily my will to draw is coming back! I'll do a drawing of one of my screenshots and try out a new style, just to bring me back into the swing of things and to (hopefully) give everyone a choice of style for their requests! By next week my school break should end anyway, so I'll be way more focused since KSP will be a weekend thing again. I'll miss my 12 hour marathons of KSP I've been having these couple days...

This is really just to make sure I keep my quality up, since I can do some really ugly drawings when I'm not feeling up for it.

On 7/6/2016 at 8:02 AM, Pine said:

@CAKE99, you're getting added to the wait list, so now all you have to do is sit back and wait!

On the front page I'm not on the waiting list :confused:

Edited by CAKE99

@CAKE99, oh no! Let me fix that real quick! Now I just have to figure out what position you are, but it should be quick.

Edit: There we go! Put you in your proper place in the list, now all you have to do is kick back and wait, since now I know you're on the list.

Edited by Pine

On 7/29/2016 at 9:47 PM, Pine said:

@Probe 1, I think your image isn't put in correctly. Did you put the full direct link in?

I was just about to attempt to fix that link.

EDIT: Alright, I fixed it.

Edited by Probe 1

I'm about halfway through the drawing I'm doing, and after that I'll get back to doing the submissions. I'm having a hard time getting time to work during the week due to semester finals, so that's why it's going slowly.

17 minutes ago, Andem said:

That looks bigger than the VAB...

Let's just say I had a hard time without hangar extender... :P 

Oh, and the second stage didn't need to be used to get into orbit and was just lifted into orbit with ~1/2 fuel in the core booster, and the second stage weighed 350+ tons... Does that mean the rocket can lift that much into orbit? :confused:

Edited by TheEpicSquared

These drawings are spectacular! I love every one of them! There are a couple from my Jool-5 And Then Some that would be cool:

Spoiler

dYsXOBp.jpg

5bB4cWn.jpg

CTrt0s5.jpg

(this last one should be without the UI, just the ship and the moon) 

Pick your favorite one, do it up however you like it! Any way it will surely be beautiful! :) 

This is a really cool concept! I might just give it a try!

38edb041fe.png

This is a shot of a space station I found online that I modified for Munar purposes. The craft docked to it on the right is one of Raptor9's vertical Mun landers, which returned from a trip to my research station below with the pilot to eventually get picked up by one of my ferry ships. I suppose the name for it is Sunrise Arrival.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.