Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

@Dogenutt, @Andem, @Omegagoldfish, @cubinator, @AlamoVampire and @Talos, I'll do the best I can to make your drawings awesome! You're all on the list! It might just take some time to actually get down to you guys on the huge list, but it'll get there!

Almost feels nostalgic going back to the first pages to find drawing requests... :/

Got another little bit of free time, and worked some more on @sharpspoonful's drawing! Here it is so far! Almost done with the shuttle itself, then I'll begin the big orange tank and background.

p2XNlBu.png

Small edit: Since it's already too late to record the whole drawing, I thought I could at least do the coloring of it as a speed draw, like a speed coloring or something. If I can get OBS to work nicely, I'll try! I'll make sure to tell you all if it works or not!

Edited by Pine

Eh, could be better if you ask me. :P There's a lot of small details I still need to fix right now, the biggest one being the OMS pod behind the tail, it just looks... off. Thanks for the encouragement though!

Honestly, it doesn't even look like the same OMS pod as the one in front of the tail! I can't unsee it!

Edited by Pine

7 hours ago, Pine said:

Eh, could be better if you ask me. :P There's a lot of small details I still need to fix right now, the biggest one being the OMS pod behind the tail, it just looks... off. Thanks for the encouragement though!

Yeah, OMS pod at the back looks a little different.

Well, it's still a LOT better than what I can do in the same-ish style.
6sSoPY5.jpg

@Pine, looks really good so far! While I agree, the OMS is a bit off (might be too tall/perspective is off maybe?), honestly, I like your drawings because of the "kerbalized" feel they personify. If I wanted to see 100% accuracy, I would have taken more screenshots of it and wouldn't have bothered with this thread. You do a good job of capturing the spirit of KSP and and translating that into your work.

Just my 2 cents.

@Pine, I know you're busy with 28 people on the list, but...

29 is my favorite number.

drLZinf.png
(It's the ITV-009 Intrepid from my Mission Report.)

Could you put me on the list? Even though it probably won't be done for a year?

EDIT: I can provide more pictures if necessary (if it is a bad angle to draw), and you don't have to do all of the docked craft if it's too much trouble.

Edited by Ultimate Steve

I finally found an image that I would like to be Re-Imagined.

Would it be possible for you to do this image?:

cXu69KC.jpg

- My little Minmus explorer found a brilliant sample, and wants to keep it as a pet...

Take all the time you need, i'm more than happy with waiting (Especially considering the quality of your work).

Edited by V7 Aerospace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.