Booots

[1.7.2] ESLD Jump Beacons Revived (1.2.0)

5 hours ago, Booots said:

Done! There's still one more bug that I know of (though I doubt any of you will encounter it, except maybe @eddiew ;) ).

I feel like I need to know what that bug is so I can judge x)

A comment on your Extras pack:

You are aware that Karburundum is tweakable by default in current versions of CRP, yes?  (Still costs a lot - and this only means you can ship it from Kerbin...)

Hey @Booots! Newbie here trying to learn modding. So I've got some experience in C#,  and will be learning more this summer. Do you need/could you use an assistant in any capacity? 

On 9/17/2018 at 3:34 PM, Messernacht said:

I'm trying to figure out which number on the LB-15 file can increase that limit from 50 tons to a bit higher. I'm working my way through a bit of a tale on my main game, and it would help out with the intra-Kerbol jumps. Am looking to use the LB-100 for one helluva inter-system jump, and these smaller ones would be useful.

In case you haven't figured it out, you're looking for the massFctr number. Dropping that should do it.

On 3/8/2019 at 3:38 AM, eddiew said:

I feel like I need to know what that bug is so I can judge x)

It was the fact that I was kind of cheating in how which resources the beacon consumes was stored that might have made it so that they always used Karborundum. Now it's truly up to the CFG file.

I also added a new variable that was intended to work as an overall cost scalar, but I think I also need to add another one for scaling just the distance to better support other sized solar systems. Oh well, that'll be for the next release.

none of the fuel tanks actually exist in the game for me. i checked in the files what science i need to unlock them, theyre not in there. i typed in the name in the search function in the vab, still nothing. basicly, if i wanna mine karborundum to power one of my beacons, i need to send out a ship with a beacon on it, because thats the only method i have to transport karborundum.