So what did you name your space program?

The Flame Cat

If my saves are for a specific limited purpose then I'll name them that.   But my main saves are R&D (for trying stuff, experimenting etc, and random mucking about) and PSA (Panda Space Agency) for 'serious' play.

My latest was started as FalconX as I initially intended to try and use recoverable rockets, sadly it proved to be a too much hassle given the returns and I gave up recovering stages not long after my first Mun landing.

I've rarely had a notional name for the whole space program as such, the only one that got an overall name was the Kethane Space Program, a career save I did mining and refining all my own fuel with the titular ISRU mod. Lots of flying around on Kerbin in that one.

My current install I call "100 Worlds", but that's not a name for the program itself, just a description of the modded solar system I run for it. I have names for individual programs - serieses of missions with something in common, like how we had Gemini and Apollo and STS in real life. But nothing for the whole thing or the space agency as it were.

Mostly this:

SkunkWorks (sandbox) for testing rocket designs.

Kerbal Space Patrol (career) for role playing my high tech program. Space Patrol uses flags of mythical animals for the different divisions. The four biggest divisions below.

skunk - contracts

turtle - roughnecks (mining)

rats - science bases and vehicles

fox - scouts/explorers

ASI

Aurora Space Industries.

I sorta have a logo design, with a multicolored aurora that seems to come from the ground up, with a rocket in the center, and all the planets behind it in a curved line, and it's oval shaped.

Edited by Spaceception

I have many different savegame names, but in my mind they all fall under NSP - Notebook Space Program. Mostly because I like notebooks. NSP also operates my real life space program (model rocketry) and my Minecraft Division (NSPM) and the Water Rocket Division, NOSPWRAD (NOtebook Space Program Water Rocketry Applications Division).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.