[1.5.1] Cacteye Optics Community Takeover: Updated 10/22/2017

icedown

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, wile1411 said:

@icedown just curious if it was still in plan to add the new (lovely) model that @CobaltWolf created on the previous page? 

The last time I talked to him about it, they were not complete yet, plus there are some possible changes to the model.  So the as of right now, no.  

2 minutes ago, icedown said:

The last time I talked to him about it, they were not complete yet, plus there are some possible changes to the model.  So the as of right now, no.  

Okie Dokie then. :)  Thanks for the update! *resumes KSPing*

6 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

Yup, my ADD made me jump off to other projects. Eventually I'll circle back to it... eventually...

I don't call what I do a circle, More like just some random squiggly mess.

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, LopoMetello said:

Hi!

Love this awesome mod! 

Is there a chance it would run under 1.4.3?

Thank you

I don't know if it will make it or not.  I've tried to fix it but I've done about as much patchwork as I was able so I have started a complete rewrite.  I can make it work as is for 1.4.3 but that would just be a placeholder and I don't even know if that would be stable.   I don't know when it will be complete at this point as life is being a major pain as well. 

Just a little suggestion to amend some variables.

The following 4 parts have a variable called impactTolerance in their cfg. This seems to be only relevant for landing legs / wheels and is usually seen under the ModuleWheelDamage MODULE. I think it probably could be removed.

• tele_bay
  • tele_body
  • tele_body2
  • tele_mount
Edited by wile1411

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, max17 said:

Hey dude I know it's pretty late, but I was gonna ask you if the cacteye mod for game version 1.2.2 has the occulation camera? I can't seem to find itit anywhere?

I think it was still in it then, but it has not really worked since I took this over.  

13 hours ago, icedown said:

I think it was still in it then, but it has not really worked since I took this over.  

When I go under game data/parts/processers all it has is planetary and asteroid. Also is Planetary the WideField camera(s).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Using the last version with a clean ksp 1.5.1 install. Sandbox mode.

When using FungEye "Release" menu item - a single NRE message thrown. And when clicking Toggle GUI afterwards - a massive NRE spawn starts.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When trying to take a look at Hale I get an error that the magnification is too low.  The slider is all the way to the right so I can't increase the magnification anymore.  What should I do?  Using a Wide Field Camera 3.  KSP 1.5+

Edited by snoopydude

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.