LoxVent - A nifty idea in which I don't have the talent to pull off

Hello. So I've made this post here because this idea has been in my head for a good deal of time. I'm interested in seeing it become a reality.

So, here's the idea:

LoxVent

Notice on many rocket launches you will see a cloud of white endlessly coming out of a rocket during pre-launch operations. As you might know, this is Liquid Oxygen venting. LOX expands as it heats up, so it must be vented to ensure that an over pressurization event occurs.

The idea here is that there should be a resource called "pressure" that builds up over time when LOX isn't actively being vented(through a part). When the vent is activated, the pressure will go down and a white cloud will be seen coming from the vent.

My Questions:

Is this possible?
Which parts of this idea is possible?
Is there anybody willing to make it a reality? 

I don't think this has been updated for 1.1.x

And there was another one who's name I can't recall - I don't think it calculated pressure - just added some particle effects - but looked .... um.... cool.

So looks like a yes for the first two.

Edit: Found it

Edited by wasml

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.