1.1.3 Hype Train: Branch Line Edition

Whirligig Girl

1.1.3 is coming, with a load of bugfixes. It's time to get hyped as we take a calmhhyyyppped, sedateexcited pass through the Bugfix Patchington Branch Line.

2481ZYn.jpg

We're leaving the Gresley A3 in the sheds, because the rails on the branchline are not strong enough for a huge engine like that. Instead we have a GWR 14xx, I think. What a respectable engine.

Note: This is what a valid ticket looks like:

j7SFfjX.png

Edited by GregroxMun

Just now, cantab said:

Might be some tricky conditions. But with the mood on the train I think we'll have plenty of salt to put in the sandbox.

You're not wrong. Unfortunately, salt does not burn very well, so I think we should stick with HypeCoal. :wink:

I will certainly take a ticket.

I must admit though, that I'm one who has not been hit hard by any of the 1.1.2 bugs.

Most of my play-time lately has been spent in flight operations rather than in the VAB, and although I've had a few difficulties with landing legs, they've mostly been minor.

Nonetheless I'll be quite pleased to see a slew of bugs destroyed and a better, smoother experience overall.

Hope experimentals go swimmingly.

Happy landings!

1 hour ago, GregroxMun said:

1.1.3 is coming, with a load of bugfixes. It's time to get hyped as we take a calmhhyyyppped, sedateexcited pass through the Bugfix Patchington Branch Line.

2481ZYn.jpg

We're leaving the Gresley A3 in the sheds, because the rails on the branchline are not strong enough for a huge engine like that. Instead we have a GWR 14xx, I think. What a respectable engine.

The old station at Hemyock?

44 minutes ago, FCISuperGuy said:

Here's my ticket, I'm getting on :)

ZxHaYTK.jpg

Sorry that is not a valid ticket. Where did you get it?

28 minutes ago, Foxster said:

The old station at Hemyock?

No, that station is the run down terminal at the head station.

52 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Easy there, the HypeTracks can only handle one train at a time, and only for the duration of the experimentals period. 

Reading up on your Hype Engineering textbooks eh? :)

Edited by GregroxMun