1.1.3 Hype Train: Branch Line Edition

Whirligig Girl

Kept all my mods alive, most of the stuff still seems to work (KAC and Physics Warp seems to be busted though). All in all, after about an hour of gametime the game seems to be MASSIVELY more stable. Good job so far.

Lowered landing gear... rover wheels still explode when weight applied.

Tried 40m/s small gear still break on a gentle incline change.

I read something about disabling features

Added wheel weight stress and slip stress multipliers to game settings, 
allowing players that do not want these stresses to disable them globally.

Which I have yet to find and disable to see if that helps.

Okay well... I'm confused.  I tested my existing jet-train thing and the usual happens.  impact = break.

Then I send our a remade one around KSC to romp around a bit.  I hit the side of the runway at a good gallop and.. it bounces over and lands hard unharmed.  I nudge the throttle up repeatedly  in the hill country further out slamming through hills faster and faster, in the end the only thing that killed it was the fact something's wrong with the steering.  So providing I fix that issue, I may fly this one over  to replace the old Enerstar E6

Welll.......

After a few more tests I've found that it "is" a "little" stronger but still not back to normal.  I can't for the life of me find those settings to adjust wheel strength and such.

Added wheel weight stress and slip stress multipliers to game settings,
 allowing players that do not want these stresses to disable them globally.

If I can find those somewhere I'd like to know where.  Because yes, yes I would.

Edited by Znath

Well, I guess I'll keep looking for that setting.  Either that or wait for the next update.

1.1.1.1.1 kinda failed me so I guess if I can't fix this one I'll wait for the 1.1.1.1.1.1 update to come out

Loaded 1.1.3 OSX, no joy here. I get to the start game screen, I attempt to start the sandbox and we're stuck at loading.

Latest OS X, clean install of KSP 1.1.3

I even tried re-downloading and using the zip and the installer. Same behavior with each.

anyone else experiencing the same problem?

WHAT THE FRACK! Damn you Steam! Automatic upgrade to 1.1.3 and again nothing works! AGAIN! Just as I finished researching Autopilot Docking in Career Mode! Muerde!

• TweakScale not working! :(
  • Interstellar Switch not working! :(
  • MechJeb AutoWarp not working! :(

Does this update fix the following:

• When landed on Mun and/or Minmus lander appears to 'jitter' on surface.
  • When a Kerbal bumps against lander it flips.
Edited by T3Kaos