Your Stock Mun Bases!

I'm in the part of the game where I feel like starting to build a Mun base. I've designed a Mun base at the KSC but never actually got the design to the Mun. That's where you come in!

Show me your best Mun bases so that I might get a couple ideas! Who knows, I may learn new things about design in the game. Remember, only use stock parts! :)

Well, I finished a Mun base design a few days ago, but it's a bit different from what you'd usually think a base would look like...

I didn't include a launch vehicle in the download, but there is a landing engine that gives you ~2000 delta-V. If you wanna try it out, the download is right here, but I doubt you'd need the rover garage, so it'd probably be more useful as inspiration into less conventional designs!

Munar basses you say? Well, I feel a bit baited here... Still, here you go!

QVves4p.png

C2VX4lg.png

Those are a tad old, tough. The latest is this one, because why not putting it in a pole? A shame Kerbin is not on the sky near the crash landing site... I'm going to have to build another one to get the views.

DIcikj8.png

Rune. And if you want the pieces to build your own, step by R-SUV. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.