Heightmaps, Oceans, Planets, Definitely not Water!

I'm working on a final addition for the first release of my Exotik Worlds mod. I can't figure out how to add heightmaps to my planet and it's confusing as heck! Can somebody PLEASE write me a config that I can copy and paste into an existing .cfg file? I just need the PQS mods and whatever else is needed for heightmaps. Call the height map: =^.^=

I also need to know how to add oceans to a world. HOW IN KOD'S NAME DOES THAT WORK!?!?

On June 11, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Thomas P. said:

I am not sure how often we already gave you this link (except from the fact that it is included in the Kopernicus OP, which you have read of course, before asking for support), but have it again: https://github.com/Kopernicus/KopernicusExamples

I've tried over and over again but can't get it to work. http://pastebin.com/G1dUqbHR

@Fireheart318 I don't understand, why are you using this expression:  NEEDS[!Kopernicus] ? That exclamation mark implies that Kopernicus must not be installed, but you're patching a Kopernicus config, so what's the catch?

Edited by Enceos

2 minutes ago, Enceos said:

@Fireheart318 I don't understand, why are you using this expression:  NEEDS[!Kopernicus] ? That exclamation mark implies that no Kopernicus must not be installed, but you're patching a Kopernicus config, so what's the catch?

The catch is that Kittopia adds this blocker when exporting the configs. To quote myself from when I added it: "If you are smart enough to adapt the config, you're smart enough to remove the blocker"

Just now, Thomas P. said:

The catch is that Kittopia adds this blocker when exporting the configs. To quote myself from when I added it: "If you are smart enough to adapt the config, you're smart enough to remove the blocker"

LOL =D 

12 hours ago, Thomas P. said:

A few of my planets have worked so I didn't see the need to remove that. Gimme a sec

12 hours ago, Thomas P. said:

@Kopernicus:AFTER[Kopernicus]
{
    @Body[Mun]
    {
        @Template
        {
            removePQSMods = PQSMod_VertexHeightMap
        }
        @PQS
        {
            Mods
            {
                VertexHeightMap
                {
                    map = ExotikWorlds/OceanMun/PluginData/Laythe_Height.png
                    offset = 0
                    deformity = 7500
                    scaleDeformityByRadius = False
                    order = 10
                    enabled = True
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

I stole the first height map I could find and ploped it in the PluginData folder for OceanMun. Apperently, this does... nothing?

Edited by Fireheart318

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.