[1.1.3] Small tribute to HarvesteR

k0spwn

k0sTek Industries present :

One of the most awaited and complex mod ever created for KSP

A true game-changing mod

In honor of the great HarvesteR

But what does it do ?

Well when @HarvesteR made his farewell to KSP, I saw this petition online who wanted to have the Drill renamed...

And because I saw no one doing a mod for it, I thought why not me ? ( Cause it's litteraly 4 lines of codes that anyone with a brain can make )

So it rename the  "Drill-O-Matic Mining Excavator" into "Drill-O-Matic Resource HarvesteR"

Yup, that's all.

This "mod" use Module Manager to work ( included in the .zip )

SpaceDock

License

Code :

Spoiler

@PART[RadialDrill]
{
     @title = Drill-O-Matic Resource HarvesteR
     @description = Designed to help harvest valuable resources from the crust of planets and asteroids, the Drill-O-Matic Resource HarvesteR  uses a rotary drill combined with an internal transfer auger to pull crushed regolith into holding tanks for later processing.  When operated by a skilled engineer, you will be able to operate with better efficiency.  These modules operate best at their ideal operating temperatures, and features auto-shutdown in the event of excessive overheating.  Radiators can be used to help manage excessive heat. PS: We will miss you HarvesteR
}
@PART[MiniDrill]
{
     @title = Drill-O-Matic Resource HarvesteR Junior
     @description = A smaller version of the popular Drill-O-Matic ressource HarvesteR, this drill is designed to help harvest valuable resources from the crust of planets and asteroids.  Unlike it's larger cousin, this smaller model is only suitable for ore concentrations in excess of 2.5%.  When operated by a skilled engineer, you will be able to operate with better efficiency.  These modules operate best at their ideal operating temperatures, and features auto-shutdown in the event of excessive overheating.  Radiators can be used to help manage excessive heat.
}

Edited by k0spwn
1.1.3 ! ( I don't see why it shouldn't work with 1.1.3 )

2 hours ago, Wallygator said:

Brilliant!

2 hours ago, Kerenatus said:

Great work!:D

3 hours ago, jmbailey2000 said:

HERE, HERE!!!!! Well done!!! Installing now!!!

Thanks guys !!! :D ^_^

Edited by k0spwn
typo

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.... too confusing.... :)

Will install. Great idea... anyone else would have built a monument to him in the KSP grounds, but this is still nice. :)

EDIT: In future versions, if it ends up stock, I'll bet the n00bs will all report the spelling mistake... :)

Edited by kiwi1960

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.