Munbro's Replica Showcase (STOCK) - Over 60 Replicas!

Munbro's Replicas Showcase

Welcome to my replica showcase! Here you'll find 60 replicas that I have to show you. I am always working on new things, so be sure to check in once in a while. To find out what's new, check the latest comments.

Now hosting KerbalX Downloads! Link - I do take requests!

Rockets  jnL9D0c.png

Spoiler

SpaceX

Spoiler

Falcon 1

Gut0ZNQ.png

First rocket manufactured by SpaceX. Used to lift small satellites.

Specs: 15 tons, 16 meters high, 19 parts, Cost: 15,750

Falcon 9 w/ CRS Dragon

D09KqKa.png

The CRS Dragon is used to resupply the ISS for NASA.

Specs: 142 tons, 38.6 meters high, 105 parts, Cost: 119,687

Falcon 9

O0nZ4kG.png

Falcon 9 lifts satellites to orbit and is capable of landing its first stage.

Specs: 139 tons, 37.8 meters high, 65 parts, Cost: 60,902

Falcon Heavy

PVuLwnm.png

The Falcon Heavy is a super heavy lift vehicle currently being tested by SpaceX. It is looking to launch in the summer 2017.

Specs: 350 tons, 37.7 meters high, 151 parts, Cost: 142,214

United Launch Alliance 

Spoiler

Delta IV Medium

VqoEsix.png

The Delta IV Medium is used to launch satellites into orbit for the U.S. Air Force.

Specs: 466 tons, 39 meters high, 73 parts, Cost: 229,145

Delta IV Medium+ (4,2)

JQ7HzrH.png

The Medium+ (4,2) is a variant of the Delta IV Medium and has two solid rocket motors.

Specs: 482 tons, 39 meters high, 115 parts, Cost: 238,085

Delta IV Medium+ (5,2)

usxAg4P.png

The Delta IV Medium+ (5,2) is similar to the (4,2) but has a five meter fairing.

Specs: 527 tons, 44 meters high, 185 parts, Cost: 271,148

Delta IV Medium+ (5,4)

BKsIfEK.png

The Delta IV Medium+ (5,4) is used to launch heavier satellites into orbit.

Specs: 543 tons, 44 meters high, 191 parts, Cost: 274,688

Delta IV Heavy

CUHE3rG.png

The Delta IV Heavy is currently the largest and most powerful rocket in use today.

Specs: 1,208 tons, 47 meters high, 261 parts, Cost: 689,112

Atlas III

DDJ5qnb.png

The Atlas III was the first of the Atlas family to feature a "normal" staging method and is able to jettison its first stage engines.

Specs: 113 tons, 36 meters high, 30 parts, Cost: 37,344

Atlas V 401

m1BB7xj.png

The Atlas V 401 is the first of the Atlas family with no boosters and a four meter fairing.

Specs: 268 tons, 53 meters high, 118 parts, Cost: 136,418

Atlas V 411

FQOSvwG.png

An interesting rocket, sporting a single booster making it the first rocket with asymmetrical boosters.

Specs: 293 tons, 53 meters high, 121 parts, Cost: 140,208

Atlas V 421

7BtyUuc.png  The Atlas V 421 has two solid rocket motors, making it more powerful and able to lift heavier satellites.

Specs: 317 tons, 53 meters high, 124 parts, Cost: 143,998

Atlas V 431

t57YSzH.png

The Atlas V 431 has three solid rocket motors and a four meter fairing.

Specs: 342 tons, 53 meters high, 127 parts, Cost: 147,788

Atlas V 501

vLFlUxB.png

The first Atlas rocket with a five meter fairing.

Specs: 275 tons, 57 meters high, 71 parts, Cost: 131,513

Atlas V 531

TFETLM0.png

The Atlas V 531 has three solid rocket motors with a five meter fairing.

Specs: 349 tons, 57 meters high, 83 parts, Cost: 143,095

Atlas V 541

CRG8Tsp.png

The Atlas V 541 has four solid rocket motors with its most notable payload being the Curiosity rover.

Specs: 373 tons, 57 meters high, 87 parts, Cost: 146,956

Atlas V 551

CRG8Tsp.png

The Atlas V 551 has five solid rocket motors and its most notable payloads are the New Horizons probe and the Juno probe.

Specs: 398 tons, 57 meters high, 91 parts, Cost: 150,816

Atlas V HLV

5SF7Axw.png

The Atlas V HLV is a proposed rocket that never made it into production and is capable of lifting heavier satellites.

Specs: 242 tons, 33 meters high, 66 parts, Cost: 88,012

McDonnell Douglas

Spoiler

Delta II 7320

pIOSD7m.png

The Delta 7320 is a two-stage rocket with three solid rocket motors.

Specs: 157 tons, 34 meters high, 123 parts, Cost: 63,183

Delta II 7920

k9r5II6.png

The Delta 7920 has lifted many payloads is and most popular for lifting the Spitzer Space Telescope.

Specs: 209 tons, 34 meters high, 173 parts, Cost: 82,610

Orbital ATK

Spoiler

Antares

LnJOgzp.png

Specs:  231 tons, 39 meters high, 208 parts, Cost: 129,249

Antares is built and owned by Orbital ATK and currently resupplies the ISS with the Cygnus spacecraft.

NASA

Spoiler

Little Joe

G439lTl.png

Little Joe was used to test the Launch Escape System and heatshield for the Mercury Capsule.

Specs: 5 tons, 9 meters high, 40 parts, Cost: 9,323

Mercury Redstone

0rdes1A.png

The Mercury Redstone was the first rocket to lift the first American in space, and was used for six sub-orbital flights.

Specs: 22 tons, 14 meters high, 110 parts, Cost: 39,939

Mercury Atlas

v2tQ7x1.png

The Mercury Atlas was the first rocket to lift the first American into a full orbit, and bring them back down safely.

Specs: 78 tons, 20 meters high, 107 parts, Cost: 41,785

Atlas-Agena

lQxON0H.png

The Atlas-Agena is a member of the Atlas family and launched the first five Mariner probes to Venus and Mars.

Specs: 80 tons, 24 meters, 70 parts, Cost: 32,490

Titan II GLV

0BezIdQ.png

The Titan II GLV vehicle was able to lift two astronauts into orbit where they did EVAs, and, even docked with another Gemini Capsule to prepare for the Apollo program.

Specs: 133 tons, 28 meters high, 267 parts, Cost: 157,946

Titan IV

ugnpKdI.png

The Titan IV was a stretched version of the Titan III with solid rocket motors.

Specs: 221 tons, 33 meters high, 75 parts, Cost: 122,972

Little Joe II

aL7oWcV.png

Little Joe II tested the Launch Escape System for the Apollo capsule.

Specs: 21 tons, 15 meters high, 24 parts, Cost: 17,253

Saturn I

gOFlhsA.png

The Saturn I is designed specifically to launch heavy payloads to LEO and is the first dedicated space launcher.

Specs: 280 tons, 32 meters high, 135 parts, Cost: 275,116

Saturn IB

Hq0Nx6s.png

The Saturn IB launched astronauts to Skylab and had a more powerful second stage engine compared to the Saturn I.

Specs: 274 tons, 34 meters high, 324 parts, Cost: 361,549

Saturn V

ur70NOn.pngThe Saturn V, the most powerful rocket in history, was a three-staged launch vehicle used for launching the first men to the moon.

Specs: 1,340 tons, 53 meters high, 932 parts, Cost: 1,000,104

Space Shuttle

uV3DyzF.png

The Space Shuttle, having a total of 135 missions, was a reusable LEO spacecraft which built the ISS, brought astronauts to the ISS, and put satellites into orbit.

Specs: 552 tons, 39 meters high, 280 parts, Cost: 277,738

SLS Block 1

DuKiVTZ.png

The SLS will be the most powerful rocket ever built once it launches in 2018, creating a total of 8.4 million lbs of thrust.

Specs: 592 tons, 34 meters high, 291 parts, Cost: 195,770

SLS Block 1B Crew

eQ9574w.png

SLS Block 1B is planned to send humans to nearby asteroids and Mars.

Specs: 477 tons, 39 meters high, 214 parts, Cost: 153,296

SLS Block II

3A6mzEO.png

The cargo version of the SLS, it will be able to produce a whopping 9.4 million pounds of thrust once it takes flight.

Specs: 480 tons, 42 meters high, 233 parts, Cost: 253,978

Ares 1

GdUzgmQ.png

Ares 1, part of the cancelledConstellation mission, was planned to bring astronauts to the Moon and Mars.

Specs: 242 tons, 34 meters high, 173 parts, Cost: 96,708

Ares V

H4YGbQX.png

The Ares V, part of the cancelledConstellation program would have been used for launching cargo for the mission.

Specs: 577 tons, 42 meters, 103 parts, Cost: 243,707

Long March

Spoiler

Long March 2F

9fvwpsO.png

Specs: 153 tons, 33 meters high, 83 parts, Cost: 80,807

Long March 2F is a Chinese replication of the Soyuz.

European Space Agency

Spoiler

-soon-

Roscosmos State Corporation

Spoiler

Sputnik 1

eITvRq5.png

Launched atop a Soyuz launcher, Sputnik 1 was the first artificial satellite to be put in orbit.

Specs: 122 tons, 26 meters high, 97 parts, Cost: 60,580

Vostok 1

zwq1rnU.png

Vostok 1, also launched atop a Soyuz launcher, put the first man in space and in orbit.

Specs: 132 tons, 30 meters high, 146 parts, Cost: 59,134

Proton-K

ey1KkiQ.png

The Proton-K is a three staged rocket that brought up most of the modules for the Mir Space Station.

Specs: 175 tons, 28 meters high, 162 parts, Cost: 162,259

Soyuz

OPpgoIs.png

The Soyuz rocket has been with Russia since the 1960's and has lifted satellites into orbit and astronauts to the ISS.

Specs: 245 tons, 40 meters high, 215 parts, Cost: 100,977

N1-L3

j4zLttI.png

The N1 was the USSR's response to the American Saturn V. None of them made it past the 60-second mark, thus cancelling the program in 1974.

Specs: 1,916 tons, 64 meters high, 797 parts, Cost: 1,432,080

Aircraft  1HwAlnQ.png

Spoiler

US Aircraft

Spoiler

Wright Flyer 1903

WTeI6zn.png

The Wright Flyer 1903 was the first heavier-than-air powered flight that would change history, developed by the Wright Brothers.

Specs: 14 tons, Wingspan: 20 meters, 155 parts, Cost: 48,012

Grumman F9F Panther

SxPZtib.png

The F9F Panther is the first jet for Grumman and was one of the first successful carrier-based jet fighter.

Specs: 8 tons, Wingspan: 10 meters, 63 parts, Cost: 19,223

Lockheed NF-104A

AEweXSO.png

The NF-104 is a supersonic aerospace trainer for the X-15.

Specs: 28 tons, Wingspan: 8 meters, 50 Parts, Cost: 29,996

McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II

azvlEBE.png

The F-4 Phantom is an all-weather supersonic jet fighter/bomber. Introduced in 1960, the Phantom first entered service with the U.S. Navy, later being used by the USMC and USAF after proving to be highly adaptable.

Specs: 24 tons, Wingspan: 10 meters, 74 parts, Cost: 30,462

Lockheed U-2A Dragon Lady

KMP5YCc.png

The U-2 is a reconnaissance aircraft that operates for the USAF and previously flew for the CIA.

Specs: 25 tons, Wingspan: 28 meters, 122 parts, Cost: 33,602

Boeing B-52 Stratofortress

bKAQONa.png

The B-52 is a jet-powered bomber that has been flying since the 1950's, built to carry nuclear weapons, the B-52 only has dropped light bombs during several wars.

Specs:130 tons, Wingspan: 53 meters, 208 parts, Cost: 153,660

Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II

KlOhAGg.png

The A-10 Thunderbolt is a twin-engine jet designed specifically for air support.

Specs: 21 tons, Wingspan: 15 meters, 139 parts, Cost: 34,166

Grumman F-14 Tomcat

njvVId1.png

The F-14 is a supersonic sweep wing aircraft that was designed to go against MiG fighters during the Vietnam War.

Specs: 11 tons, Wingspan: 10 meters, 63 parts, Cost: 24,673

McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle

kaFUE4h.png

The F-15 is an all-weather tactical fighter designed to maintain air superiority.

Specs: 11 tons, Wingspan: 9 meters, 69 parts, Cost: 27, 591

General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon

KJRHcev.png

With over 4,500 aircraft built, the F-16 is a successful multi-role all-weather aircraft.

Specs: 11 tons, Wingspan: 10 meters, 53 parts, Cost: 18,582

Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet

nheMPuD.png

The Super Hornet is a carrier-capable multi-role fighter based on the F-18 Hornet.

Specs: 11 tons, Wingspan: 10 meters, 80 parts, Cost: 30,019

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor (remodel soon)

w1blIjg.png

The F-22 is a stealth tactical fighter developed for the USAF.

Specs: 19 tons, Wingspan: 10 meters, 116 parts, Cost: 36,644

Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II

OxcTKby.png

The F-35 is an all-weather stealth fighter that has three variants, F-35A, F-35B, and F-35C. 

Specs: 14 tons, Wingspan: 9 meters, 80 parts, Cost: 29,692

RU Aircraft

Spoiler

Sukhoi SU-25 Frogfoot

9GkWYfn.png

Developed in the Soviet Union is 1975, the SU-25 has been in service for over 30 years. The main users are Russia, Ukraine, and North Korea.

Specs: 15 tons, Wingspan: 14 meters, 78 parts, Cost: 28,550

Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker

5uWjsBq.png

The Su-27 is a supermaneuverable fighter intended to compete against the U.S. F-14 Tomcat and F-15 Eagle.

Specs: 27 tons, Wingspan: 12 meters, 81 parts, Cost: 37,461

Sukhoi SU-47 Berkut

gsW8hXw.png

The SU-47 was an experimental forward-swept wing developed in 1990.

Specs: 15 tons, Wingspan: 11 meters, 100 parts, Cost: 39,973

Upcoming Craft

Ariane 4

Ariane 5

MiG-21

------------

Feel free to comment or leave suggestions.

Edited by Munbro Kerman

Hi there,

That is a very good selection of rocket you made there mate. Nice work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Any plans for some nice cargo craft to go with the rockets?

Edited by Majorjim

7 hours ago, Majorjim said:

Hi there,

That is a very good selection of rocket you made there mate. Nice work! I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Any plans for some nice cargo craft to go with the rockets?

I'm glad you like them! I currently don't have any plans for cargo but some possibilities are an Asteroid Redirect Mission, Munar Mission, or Manned Duna mission, all launched by the Block II. The Falcon Heavy can also be used for a Duna mission, just "stick" a Red Dragon on top and you're good to go!

6 hours ago, Monsterlunch said:

Very nice launch towers!

Thank you! I'm hoping to add more detail into them in the near future.

19 hours ago, EVA_Reentry/Strangelove II said:

love the simplicity, as well as the l.u.t.s for the deltas. maybe add a strongback for the Falcons, though

I'm glad you like them! Yes, the strongback would add more detail to the Falcons, but I have trouble with creating a hinge for the strongback to rotate on.

1 hour ago, Munbro Kerman said:

I'm glad you like them! Yes, the strongback would add more detail to the Falcons, but I have trouble with creating a hinge for the strongback to rotate on.

Ahh... too bad. You can try MJ's thermo hinge, if you want. No matter. Good luck with the Ares V! And also... downloads?

4 hours ago, EVA_Reentry/Strangelove II said:

Ahh... too bad. You can try MJ's thermo hinge, if you want. No matter. Good luck with the Ares V! And also... downloads?

I'll give it a shot, thanks for the tip. On the other hand, I'm not sure about downloads, because the craft have no struts resulting them to be unstable in flight and come apart (causing big booms). You see, I have Kerbal Joint Reinforcement installed because I don't like using struts. If they don't work for me (most of the time), I am forced to use the heavy-duty ones which add weight and lower the TWR, which is already low enough for some of the replicas (ex. Space Launch System Orion MPCV has a TWR of about ~1.10).

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 4th of July to the U.S. players! What could possibly be better than settling down to watch some fireworks and to fly some Apollo rockets? Yes, this 4th of July I am releasing the Saturn I. Saturn IB, Saturn V, and the Atlas-Agena. Enjoy!

MK                        

Edited by Munbro Kerman

Greetings comrades. Today I have a very special release for you: the Soyuz Rocket! It has an accurate Soyuz Spacecraft and also has the Korolev Cross as a bonus! The next release of a Russian Rocket will be a Proton-K. See you until then!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long absence. But I'm back with 13 new craft. I'm adding jets since I am running out of rockets to build... Anyways, here is the list of new craft!

Atlas III, Atlas V 541, Atlas HLV, Little Joe, Little Joe II, SLS Block 1B, Proton-K, F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-18 Super Hornet, F-22 Raptor, F-35 Lightning II, NF-104, and the Concorde. Some of the jets may not be the best but I am still practicing. I updated the SLS Block 1 and the Space Shuttle. I removed the launch tower for the SLS and will have major overhauls and for the Space Shuttle I changed the OMS engines from the O-10 "Puff" MonoPropellant to the LV-T45 Swivel and changed the nosecone to be more accurate with seperatrons. Hope you enjoy.

Took me 2 hours just to take pictures and gather specs for the craft...

Edited by Munbro Kerman

No craft this time but there are a few major changes/updates. For one, I added a launchpad to the Soyuz rocket with working gantry arms, and I re-did the entire fleet of the F- series jets. Their bodies look more accurate, and they are more maneuverable than before. The Atlas V rockets now have proper solid rocket motors, enhancing their realism. Quick update about the SLS launch tower: it is still a work-in-progress but I'm looking to have it finished in a couple weeks if I have time to work on it. Next time this thread is updated I will be adding the Atlas V 411 for the OSIRIS-REx mission. See you then!

Edited by Munbro Kerman

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for no posts in the past couple weeks. Busy on a few things. Anyways, I completely redid the Saturn V as my old Saturn V needed to be redone. Some new features include: Cover on the LES, working interstage, more accurate LEM, small service module fixes, and proper engines for first, second, and third stage. Moving on from the Saturn V, The rest of the Atlas V rockets will be added tomorrow and KerbalX downloads will come out over time in the coming week since I do not have time to get 40+ downloads in one day, so be on the lookout for that. Thanks for reading.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.