How to switch top-right icons to horizontal position

Hi all,

I saw on many screenshots, that lot of people have their top-right icons (contract info, resources monitor, kerbalpedia and mods buttons...) aligned horizontally. Mine are vertical as seen on attached picture and as I installed MechJeb mod, its colliding with pull-out MechJeb menu.

How can I switch these icons bar from vertical to horizontal position? Thanks in advance for any help.

yPzusdY.png

You're seeing it that way because that's how it used to be.  From the start of KSP up through version 1.0.5, the buttons were always along the top of the screen.  Version 1.1 redesigned things so that the buttons now go down the right edge of the screen.

So when you see those along-the-top buttons, you're looking at an older screenshot (i.e. before 1.1 was released).

There's no option to switch them.

18 minutes ago, Snark said:

You're seeing it that way because that's how it used to be.  From the start of KSP up through version 1.0.5, the buttons were always along the top of the screen.  Version 1.1 redesigned things so that the buttons now go down the right edge of the screen.

So when you see those along-the-top buttons, you're looking at an older screenshot (i.e. before 1.1 was released).

There's no option to switch them.

Ok, thanks for answer. So only I can do is to figure out how to move MechJeb "tab" a little bit lower (so it will not overlay standart icons).

4 hours ago, AndroidCZ said:

Ok, thanks for answer. So only I can do is to figure out how to move MechJeb "tab" a little bit lower (so it will not overlay standart icons).

If you've got specific questions about how to make MechJeb do what you want, I'd suggest looking through the mod's thread in Add-on Releases to see if there's an answer there-- and if you don't find one, you can post a question there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.