In the news

IonStorm

1 minute ago, HoloYolo said:

NASA. NASA, a GOVERNMENT SPACE AGENCY mentioned KSP, and even a specific forum user. 1.2 NASA collaboration maybe? Or is it just a MASSIVE ego boost? Either way, it's really cool.

That is a collaboration I would LOVE to see... :D

Just now, Just Jim said:

That is a collaboration I would LOVE to see... :D

The new update would include several hundred new parts, a few NASA flags, real life NASA Astronauts as Kerbal's, and to top it all off, some new planets.

Required RAM would be 10 gb. :)

2 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

The new update would include several hundred new parts, a few NASA flags, real life NASA Astronauts as Kerbal's, and to top it all off, some new planets.

Required RAM would be 10 gb. :)

I have 14 giga on board - bring it on! :cool:

1 hour ago, Matuchkin said:

Did I just seriously get quoted in a NASA article? Thanks for notifying me, @IonStorm.

And you know what? Is the challenge still up? I'm trying to do it in realism overhaul.

The challenge is still up. 

Also, OSIRIS-REx is currently at Kennedy Space Center, ahead of schedule and under budget.

7 hours ago, Monsterlunch said:

" presented to fans of the popular online computer game "Kerbal Space Program" [...] "

Online computer game? I must've missed an update there...

I think they were talking about the fact that the whole game practically revolves around its forum community.

2 hours ago, Matuchkin said:

I think they were talking about the fact that the whole game practically revolves around its forum community.

Mattuchkin, that was what I was thinking when I read it. Its still really awesome...!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2016 at 3:12 PM, KasperVld said:

It's quite the ego boost if I'm perfectly honest :wink:

Congrats, you deserve it.

If someone had traveled back in time and found 4 year old me playing "Duckhunt" on his NES and told him someday he'd be landing virtual rockets of his own design on virtual planets he'd have laughed them out of the room and gone back to watching Power Rangers.

You guys make the impossible; possible. <3

On 13/06/2016 at 11:20 PM, Matuchkin said:

By the way, @Andiron, your challenge submission is also shown in the article. Props to you.

No, it's IonStorm one, I just put his PDF pictures in Imgur to shows them on the forum.

Edited by Andiron

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.