RO RSS Why won't my tank pressurize?!

I'm playing Kerbal w/Realism overhaul and almost all recommended/required mods for it. Things have been going fine, but I'm getting into trying to put satellites in orbit and I've run into a problem. I have at my disposal the AJ10 Upper Stage Engine. It is a pressure-fed engine that runs on UDMH and IWFNA. Problem is, per realfuels I put the tanks on the craft and then attach the engine, and then a button pops up on the engine UI thing which switches it to that fuel combo, w/o effort. But, despite the fact that the description says those fuel types are highly pressurized in the tank, it will not be so. Highly pressurized remains a solid false no matter what I do, and in fact this is the case for every variety of fuel I've tried in the tank though it is supposed to be pressurized pretty much across the board. It is the only tank option I currently have which will offer that fuel type pressurized which is also small enough to be usable in the final stage.. It's the FL-R10 RCS fuel tank. I think its actually a stock part that gets altered by a couple mods.. So basically what I'm asking is have I encountered a bug? Or is there something my mediocre knowledge on the subject that didn't clue me in on something I need to do in order to pressurize this tank?

In the tank UI there should be a slider to select tank type. I forget off the top of my head which types are pressurized, but there should be a line that says 'Highly pressurized' which you want to read 'true' or 'yes'.

The slider that lets you do "Fuselage, Structural, etc." or whatever the options are is not present in this tank. Though I realized I have other tank options which is a huge relief.. I think this part may well be bugged though. But this is enough for me to keep flying so thanks bunches Frybert!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.