Nansuchao

Interstellar Extended for Dummies

On 6/24/2017 at 1:51 AM, Nansuchao said:

The mass of the generator change depending of the reactor they're attached. However, I don't think you need another generator more than the one already in the IXS Main Hull.

Thank you for the reply! I appreciate the response.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kremonia said:

Guys who knows how to power new Kerbstein Fusion Engine?

The place to ask would be the thread for whatever mod that is. 

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

The place to ask would be the thread for whatever mod that is. 

Since Kerbstein Fusion Engine is a new part from KSPI-E (Warp Plugin) it seams to be a right place to ask.ggSnPRP.jpg

Edited by kremonia

On 26/9/2017 at 2:33 AM, kremonia said:

Since Kerbstein Fusion Engine is a new part from KSPI-E (Warp Plugin) it seams to be a right place to ask.ggSnPRP.jpg

I'm sorry, I miss the question.

21 hours ago, Nansuchao said:

I'm sorry, I miss the question.

Entropy bless you! A living man! It is OK!
I found recently there is a new part in KSPI-E an engine similar to D-T Vista and visually represented as Epstein Drive from The Expanse.
So i'm wondering if anybody made it running. It needs a damn amount of power to run. I even did not find anybody noticed it's present in KSPI-E neither forum or internet.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kremonia said:

Entropy bless you! A living man! It is OK!
I found recently there is a new part in KSPI-E an engine similar to D-T Vista and visually represented as Epstein Drive from The Expanse.
So i'm wondering if anybody made it running. It needs a damn amount of power to run. I even did not find anybody noticed it's present in KSPI-E neither forum or internet.

You need a powerful fusion reactor to make it run, or an AIM or an Antimatter reactor with the right generator. All fusion engines works in thi s way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Does eve's atmosphere completely block beamed power at the surface if delivered from orbit?

I have no idea. Since the new beam power system was released, I've yet to test it deeply. For now, I think, the better way to know that is to make a test, put a huge power source in Eve orbit and a receiver on the surface.