He53 mach 4 interceptor & build video

HE-53

https://kerbalx.com/He_162/He53

-Custom cockpit           -Specialized purpose           -Ejection seat mk 11           -Highly maneuverable           -36 m/s takeoff speed           -ease of control

The end of the video simply serves the purpose of letting you hear the whole song, since I usually am annoyed when a song just cuts out in a video I am watching, you won't have to worry about that!

For more He-series jets, visit my fighter jet and odd trinket repository, you can find the rest of them, or links to their individual pages there, the purpose of this is to prevent my repository from being on the front page 24/7, and to prevent myself from annoying others with it.

Edited by He_162

Just so you guys know, I made this more or less as a test to see if I could do a decent video editing job in windows movie maker, and whether or not certain programs are better than others for video recording.... I plan on doing more videos like this, and others, so any tips would be appreciated.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.