Another Realism Overhaul/RP-0 Complaint

Hello, it's me again. I am playing the same playthrough as Scott Manley's "Kerbal Spaceships are Serious Business", and i've downloaded all the mods (i think) but when i start playing, i have way more parts than Scott did have available to start off with (eg many crew cabins and control wheels instead of the two control wheels and one crew cabin that Scott had). also, my runway to start off with is fully upgraded, but it still says level one on it. any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!

8 hours ago, the_Demongod said:

Are you positive you installed RP-0 properly? Realistic Progression Zero is what allows Realism Overhaul to be played in career mode and is required to do so.

Yes-i have uninstalled and re-installed rp-0 and ro but i am still getting the same issues.

The runway is supposed to start fully upgraded, that's a recent change - it's not realistic for Cape Canaveral to start out with a 1920's style crop duster dirt runway.

As for all the extra parts - did you try the 'NoNonRP0' folder thing?  It's been described on the forums a lot.  You add a tolder named that to your game data directory and RP0 will remove the non RP0 parts from the tech tree.

As 

Also note that Scott's playthrough was on a 1.0.5 install and version, in the meantime the modders weren't inactive and added many parts to the techtree making parts appear in the beginning node. This is all intentional and is meant to offer options for your career.

18 hours ago, Maxsimal said:

The runway is supposed to start fully upgraded, that's a recent change - it's not realistic for Cape Canaveral to start out with a 1920's style crop duster dirt runway.

As for all the extra parts - did you try the 'NoNonRP0' folder thing?  It's been described on the forums a lot.  You add a tolder named that to your game data directory and RP0 will remove the non RP0 parts from the tech tree.

As 

18 hours ago, Theysen said:

Also note that Scott's playthrough was on a 1.0.5 install and version, in the meantime the modders weren't inactive and added many parts to the techtree making parts appear in the beginning node. This is all intentional and is meant to offer options for your career.

Thankyou guys for your replies - I am about to try these ideas - I am commencing the pants holding to see if it will work! (haha get the reference XD)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.