Mechjeb tab not showing at all

Snagwell

Hi there!

I have KSP latest version on Steam running, with the latest version of Mechjeb, and I cannot get MJ to show up as a tab anymore on my screen. tried both career and sandbox, however cannot find it anywhere

Running on Mac OSX.

Any ideas??
TIA
Snagwell

4 hours ago, Snagwell said:

I've tried both the Dev build, and also the latest release, still no candy

Where did you installed "MechJeb2"?I have read somewhere in MJ thread,that sometimes MechJeb2.dll gets blocked in windows if installed inside "Program Files".

I was having issues with Mechjeb not showing up (and the Outer Planets mod, too), and traced the problem to the AVC GUI mod.  Uninstalled that, and everything was back and normal again.

I'm a windows Steam user, though, so not 100% the same.  Still, thought it might help.

You have a

/Users/Shaun/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal Space Program/Plugins/MechJeb2.dll

and

/Users/Shaun/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Kerbal Space Program/GameData/MechJeb2/Plugins/MechJeb2.dll

The first one is either badly installed or an old version. You should not have any dll in that directory. Clean up you KSP/plugins and KSP/parts directory and then reinstall MJ in gamedata

• 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.