5 gas gaint's,50 Moons,10 Dwarf Planets, and 9 comets

Wait I forgot one Little planet. 

The First gas gaint is Spliss. Spliss is a Small gas gaint with small rings. It rotates Incredably fast Once every hour makeing it look like an oval. Spliss Has 8 moons. But the most Defining Thing about Spliss is that it northern hempshere is red while the southern one is blue. Its moons are Hiplip a super gilly,Range a ring wonder,Cratus Crater everywhere,Shroomston its shaped like a shroom,Tifan yellow skies and white sea's ,Pot Around capture dwarf planet with its moon lop,Dunert A sand Ball,And Oppit a orange and blue moon. The next gas gaint is. WAIT! I forgot the planet after Spliss Is Crott. Crott is brown,Dull,and Boring. That's why I keep Forgetting About it. It aslo has to moons,Voom volcano's and seas and Crace A moon split in two. The next Planet is Ittrig. Ittrig is not a gaint round Eggplant made of gas okay.Ittrig has 7 yummy moons Cufus a coffee bean with coffee seas,graporus a green fruity moon,Cakeus Happy Birthday,Waflus Still frozen,Conus Scooped and dropped,Eggus Hard boiled,and lolus lickable. After Ittrig the next planet is A kerbin like planet with basic life but the planet is a Triangle making it a little weird to travel on. the planet's name Is impossible to pronouce. The name is Fifghtf The leading theory Is that the namer of the planet fell asleep on his keyboard while naming it he's being track down to be put behind bars. Fifghtf has three moons Poly a square moon,Geo a star shape moon,and Frank a moon with an athmosphere dense enough to swim in. The next planet is Global. Global is like Ittrig in the fact that it looks kind of like and orange and has a Great green spot. Global has 10 less delicious moons that will all probally kill you Frop spins so fast its Becoming flat and being ripped apart,Blik has a very high gravity and is considered to be binary with Global,Iso has Ittrigium on its surface making it radioactive and a nice green night light, Mim has almost no mass making it hard to explore(Using your eva will pretty much send you into space),Ty has 876 mountains trust me I counted them,4563op was Only discovered yesterday because its a 1 wide black hole with a few fading mountains left from its former planethood,Minmus Jr. Was Minmus's kid that was kidnapped by Global so It got mad and Is now red with lava lakes or at least thats what People thought intill they disovery that thats not how planets work,Twinkle is not as nice as it sounds because it reflects 99.9999999% of the light the hits it so its cold,and the last to moons Flig and Tyre will crash some day. This is the new less insane idea for planets and the remaining moons comets and dwarf planets will be made when I decide if I will move Eeloo So it can be a new pluto analog or stay were it is and Be demoted to a comet .

Edited by Plink456

I want more planets and moons.

This is not the way to go about it. This is far too much.

Edit to the below: I hadn't even noticed that, only read the first paragraph lol

Edited by r4pt0r

"The next Planet is Ittrig. Ittrig is not a gaint round Eggplant made of gas okay.Ittrig has 7 yummy moons Cufus a coffee bean with coffee seas,graporus a green fruity moon,Cakeus Happy Birthday,Waflus Still frozen,Conus Scooped and dropped,Eggus Hard boiled,and lolus lickable. there are many more planets and I will update this tomorrow"

Something tells me this is not serious lol.

And even if you are the game would not be able to handle this.

The last time I remember devs talking about more planets they said having more than we have now would cause a performance hit (or maybe it was the RAM issue)

Anyway, I think the stock game should stay around that magical number of 4GB of RAM usage, since it seems to be standard amount for laptops and lower-end machines.

So to sum up: yes for more planets, even hough I don't think they are necessary (No Man's Sky seems to have more bodies than KSP, yet it's not considered good, so the amount of them =/= quality). I still haven't visited all of them, even though I consider myself a veteran.

5 gas gaint's,50 Moons,10 Dwarf Planets, and 9 comets

Wait I forgot one Little planet.

The First gas gaint is Spliss. Spliss is a Small gas gaint with small rings. It rotates Incredably fast Once every hour makeing it look like an oval. Spliss Has 8 moons. But the most Defining Thing about Spliss is that it northern hempshere is red while the southern one is blue. Its moons are Hiplip a super gilly,Range a ring wonder,Cratus Crater everywhere,Shroomston its shaped like a shroom,Tifan yellow skies and white sea's ,Pot Around capture dwarf planet with its moon lop,Dunert A sand Ball,And Oppit a orange and blue moon. The next gas gaint is. WAIT! I forgot the planet after Spliss Is Crott. Crott is brown,Dull,and Boring. That's why I keep Forgetting About it. It aslo has to moons,Voom volcano's and seas and Crace A moon split in two. The next Planet is Ittrig. Ittrig is not a gaint round Eggplant made of gas okay.Ittrig has 7 yummy moons Cufus a coffee bean with coffee seas,graporus a green fruity moon,Cakeus Happy Birthday,Waflus Still frozen,Conus Scooped and dropped,Eggus Hard boiled,and lolus lickable. After Ittrig the next planet is A kerbin like planet with basic life but the planet is a Triangle making it a little weird to travel on. the planet's name Is impossible to pronouce. The name is Fifghtf The leading theory Is that the namer of the planet fell asleep on his keyboard while naming it he's being track down to be put behind bars. Fifghtf has three moons Poly a square moon,Geo a star shape moon,and Frank a moon with an athmosphere dense enough to swim in. The next planet is Global. Global is like Ittrig in the fact that it looks kind of like and orange and has a Great green spot. Global has 10 less delicious moons that will all probally kill you Frop spins so fast its Becoming flat and being ripped apart,Blik has a very high gravity and is considered to be binary with Global,Iso has Ittrigium on its surface making it radioactive and a nice green night light, Mim has almost no mass making it hard to explore(Using your eva will pretty much send you into space),Ty has 876 mountains trust me I counted them,4563op was Only discovered yesterday because its a 1 wide black wholewith a few fading mountains left from its former planethood,Minmus Jr. Was Minmus kid that was kidnapped by Global so It got mad and Is now red with lava lakes or at least thats what People thought intill they disovery that thats not how planets work,Twinkle is not as nice as it sounds because it reflects 99.9999999% of the light the hits it so its cold,and the last to moons Flig and Tyre will chrash some day. This is the new less insane idea for planets and the reamaining moons comets and dwarf planets will be made when I decide if I will move Eeloo So it can be a new pluto analog or stay were it is and Be demoted to a comet

@Plink456 This isn't a blog page to post blog-y type language. Also by any chance are you a small Kerbal child which is reading from that Fiction book called: "The Tale of Baby Bob KermanTM(Patent pending) " with the sub-heading "Problems with Jeb's mentality"? (I'd so want to read that book right now.)

Actually I'm already making my idea's into a mod Thats a work in progress. In fact Crott and it's moons are finished. 

Though my textures aren't great because the best texture making tool I have is Microsoft paint.

Edited by Plink456

• 4 months later...

I'd like to recommend Xen's Planet Collection and Kerbal Origins for adding to the stock system, or New Horizons for a complete reshuffle of all the planets as well as a lot of new worlds to explore.

Also, Sigma Binary for installs with XPC and OPM, because it allows for their preconfigured binary systems to work.

Edited by eloquentJane

On 19/12/2016 at 3:29 AM, KSPNewbie said:

EVERYONE THINKS EELOO WAS AWESOME

Does Eeloo even still qualify as a 'new' planet?

On 19/12/2016 at 4:18 PM, Snark said:

it's worth noting that "new planets" is in the "frequently suggested" list:

True, but if it wasn't, y'know, *cough* suggested frequently... ah forget it.

12 hours ago, SpaceastronautX said:

It would be great to add rings to Jool and make another gas giant...

It would be better to leave Jool alone and make OPM stock so the Kerbal system is properly analogous to our own star system.

15 minutes ago, Veeltch said:

Can I have a penny for each new thread like this?

No.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.