Glider Bug 1.1.3

I cannot actually honestly say that this isn't cool no matter how you look at it.
But in some way it's rather unfortunate that the modern version of infiniglide slipped through.
The creators of the Kerbal universe can fix all they want, but the Kerbal god of air always presents herself when Kerbalkind needs her.

Good find!

Are you certain you didn't do something a bit silly like set the Physics.cfg file to read-only back in 1.1.2 to work around the body lift issue, causing it to not be updated correctly for 1.1.3?  As Streetwind said above, you need to report bugs in the correct place (and in the correct way) or they won't be acted upon.  Either the official bug tracker that he linked to or the relevant Technical support forum would be much better.  The support forums also contain sticky threads at the top that describe what you can do to troubleshoot and what information is needed to make a decent bug report.

In this case, you should probably try creating a totally fresh install of 1.1.3 first, starting a fresh save in that and then try to reproduce it.  If that still goes wrong then upload logs and a copy of the craft file somewhere so other people can try the same thing.  Also, try some other planes (e.g. the stock ones) to see if they suffer the same thing.

This thread was moved here from KSP Discussion, but unless someone can reproduce this we'll just be chasing shadows.

I'm going to close this thread, as while it's not impossible for this issue to exist I don't want people wasting time without logs, saves and reproduction steps.