Community list of mods that work/do not work in 1.1.3

p1t1o

21 hours ago, VITAS said:

it only includes mods from spacedock but maybe that helps too:

http://spacedock.info/kerbal-space-program/search?query=ver%3A1.1.3

I don't wanna just copy from another list, folks looking for 1.1.3 compatible mods will logically try the spoacedock search feature anyway.

Thanks though!

I found out how to fix Blizzy's toolbar, just go to your KSP game folder > GameData > 000_Toolbar  then open Toolbar.version with notepad (dont set it to always open) and copy \/ and replace the stuff in the notepad for this

{{"NAME":"Toolbar"},{"URL":"https://www.blizzy.de/toolbar/Toolbar.version"},{"DOWNLOAD":"http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/55420-110-toolbar-1711-common-api-for-draggableresizable-buttons-toolbar/"},{"VERSION":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":7,"PATCH":12}},{"KSP_VERSION":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":1,"PATCH":2}},{"KSP_VERSION_MAX":{"MAJOR":1,"MINOR":1,"PATCH":99}}}

all he did was mess up the file and ksp does not reconize it so it wont work no matter what game version 

This post is a bit of a hackjob by Kolago, but Stack Inline Lights (for those of us who liked it) has core functionality in 1.1.3. The saving of specific lighting color profiles for use between other ships, and the increased precision, both offered by the now defunct Vanguard plugin, are no longer there since the mod now has to use the BULB plugin to work. The Dockbrite docking ports (ports with the lighting integrated) also dont work, but for what reason I do not know.

On the plus side, switching to the BULB plugin allows for the textures of the lights to change color and intensity with the glow of the light.

On 22/06/2016 at 1:08 PM, p1t1o said:

Think thats just because hte auto-update thingamajiggy needs to be updated, it doesn't know that 1.1.3 exists yet. Shouldn't be an issue, I had it in 1.1.2 w/no sign of any errors.

Looks to be working. I have just done an edit to the .version file which should kill the warning message

10 hours ago, Bloodbunny said:

Chatterer works without issue, and Blizzy's Toolbar isn't giving me any noticeable issues either.

There is an explicit 1.1.3 version of Chatterer on Kerbalstuff now.

Has anyone tried SCANsat or Chatterer yet?

I've just re-installed KSP 1.1.3 to try to eliminate crashes when entering the VAB/SPH or recovering vessels.  Bone stock was fine on Normal graphics settings.  Better Crew Assignments works fine, as does KER.  Final Frontier looks okay so far, along with KAC.  I just installed SCANsat and Chatterer, and my crash came back.

I... don't think that the propellers in Kerbal Aircraft Expansion are working properly. Same goes for Firespitter.

Normally, this is not much of an issue, but whatever error is occurring, it is not letting my pusher propeller craft for a challenge work as I want it to.

Hopefully, I am saying something that is a problem, and not just my failure to get the mod working.

Edited by Core
Last minute edit.

HullCam VDS is glitchy and breaks COM camera focus. A temporary patch was uploaded by community member @N1njawarrior on May 10; the patch eliminates the aforementioned issues at the cost of Hullcam VDS no longer supporting camera filters (docking, black and white TV, nightvision, etc.) as @N1njawarrior was unsure of the proper implementation of the filters due to not having previously used Hullcam VDS in it's unbroken state.

Edited by zenbot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.