[1.2] Kerbal Kommander: a new way to play KSP

gagarinekerman

42 minutes ago, daniel l. said:

Oh my...And you are new here too... You have a bright future my friend. Very Bright! :D BTW does it skip the KSC and go straight to an orbiting ship? If so i'd like permission to use part of your mod as a dependency on one of my own. Just read the rest of your post... Answered my question :wink:

Thats actual a good idea.

you can make a save when having the station in focus and set it as persistent.. just for the startup. So the game will directly load the station when you load the game. (Just tried)

1 hour ago, sardia said:

For extra effort, you could implement life support, but it would have to be really generous given how much they bulk up ships. 

you can use life support mod. if you have a contenair of a resource from a  mod in your ship (wich is dock with the station) you will be able to buy this resource. So you can buy food, water etc...

Like here with few mod install:

1 hour ago, Speadge said:

Donno,

i just launched it in my heavy-modded install and had no mk1 pod to start with. Several overpowered parts were available - but not all.. thought u implemented some kind of "progression" for not everything beeing available?

I think that the parts are not available because I've unlocked the stock teck tree so the modded part are not unlocked.

To fixe it you can go in the space center press Alt+F12, then press Alt during 5 seconds and press "Max Research". :wink:

35 minutes ago, Speadge said:

Thats actual a good idea.

you can make a save when having the station in focus and set it as persistent.. just for the startup. So the game will directly load the station when you load the game. (Just tried)

Yes you're right I change it ! thank you ! :)

EDIT: Done !

Edited by gagarinekerman
do not creat another message

5 minutes ago, thomash said:

Now all we need is a Millennium Falcon mod and I'll think I died and went to Heaven!!!

And with texture to put chewbacca instead of jeb XD

I'm not good at modelling but everything is possible :D If a good modeller want to collaborate, I'm open :wink:

first of all:

i totally love the idea :)

and i directly tested it and had two issues:

1:

when i buyed my first ship the station exploded :(

i have to start a new save from there right?

2:

how do i get outide the station with jeb? XD iam stuck inside, while my new ship drifts away outside :o

Edited by Mileaos2

22 minutes ago, Mileaos2 said:

first of all:

i totally love the idea :)

and i directly tested it and had one issue:

when i buyed my first ship the station exploded :(

i have to start a new save from there right?

It's very strang, I think it's because the vessel hes spawn into the space station but in should not append :(

try again (is it a very big vessel that you buy ?)

2. you just have to transfer him by right clicking on the pod to one of the passager module of the ring :)

Edited by gagarinekerman

hm i managed to get to the mun station, but as soon as i was finnaly approaching it ( a few 100 km away ) it started shooting out parts of itself and started rotating

Edited by Mileaos2

56 minutes ago, ImCalledBS said:

i think i know how to fix the explosions problem.  just make a smaller vehicle... but you (creator) should make the vehicle spawn farther away from the station.

I can increase the distance but it should be enough: it is set to spawn between 100 and 200 meter from station :/ 

Okay, I played for a bit, and determined a few things:

1. This is awesome
  2. There seems to be a problem with the trading window: I can't sell anything, and buying things seems to work, but they just disappear
  3. The random explosions happen regardless of vessel size or distance, as my vessel spawned a good distance away, but it still exploded two of the screens off.

I will be posting a mission report documenting my process.

6 hours ago, RocketSquid said:

Okay, I played for a bit, and determined a few things:

1. This is awesome
  2. There seems to be a problem with the trading window: I can't sell anything, and buying things seems to work, but they just disappear
  3. The random explosions happen regardless of vessel size or distance, as my vessel spawned a good distance away, but it still exploded two of the screens off.

I will be posting a mission report documenting my process.

1. Thank !

2. Yes I forgot to explain^^: when you buy some ressources, they appear in the screen and to sell resources, you need to transfer the resources you want to sell in a screen

3. I will increase the distance

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.