"only IVA mode" possible?

Speadge

Hey,

im desperately looking for a config / mod that lets me disable the 3rd person camera and force me to do everything in IVA - is there anything to do so?

would also be a great addition to

Thanks

Edited by Speadge

As far as I know, what you're asking isn't still implemented. Btw, with the help of some mods, you can reach your goal. For example, with the right command pod and the IVA from Alexustas, you can do everything from IVA, launch, rendez-vous, docking and generally controlling your ship completely.

13 minutes ago, Nansuchao said:

As far as I know, what you're asking isn't still implemented. Btw, with the help of some mods, you can reach your goal. For example, with the right command pod and the IVA from Alexustas, you can do everything from IVA, launch, rendez-vous, docking and generally controlling your ship completely.

thanks.

actually it lacks more in the "transition" of the scenes.

for example there is a mod that directly enters IVA on shipload - thats great, but u still can change back to 3rd person.
also it may be hard to get on EVA while in IVA view...

So im basically looking for something that addresses those two gaps - may have missed one :D

6 hours ago, Speadge said:

thanks.

actually it lacks more in the "transition" of the scenes.

for example there is a mod that directly enters IVA on shipload - thats great, but u still can change back to 3rd person.
also it may be hard to get on EVA while in IVA view...

So im basically looking for something that addresses those two gaps - may have missed one :D

QuickIVA locked the possibility to go to the 3rd person, if not it is a bug :wink:

Just now, Malah said:

QuickIVA locked the possibility to go to the 3rd person, if not it is a bug :wink:

cool, did u actually LOCK it? just thought its entering IVA on vessel load, but you can change back any time.

How do you go EVA then?

Just now, Speadge said:

cool, did u actually LOCK it? just thought its entering IVA on vessel load, but you can change back any time.

How do you go EVA then?

At this time it lock the view, there's shortcut to EVA and to recover your vessel ...

All functions you have :

F4Y00cv.png

I wouldn't forget about Raster Prop Monitor either.

I'm using it for too long, so forgot how stock IVA looks like. Though it lets you to do virtually anything from IVA, without ever switching to map or outside view. In case you really don't want to.

Edited by Evanitis

Just now, Evanitis said:

I wouldn't forget about Raster Prop Monitor either.

I'm using it for too long, so forgot how stock IVA looks like. Though it lets you to do virtually anything from IVA, without ever switching to map or outside view. If you really want to.

already planned this in, thanks

see this

@Malah thanks for your time.

As i understood i need to use the hotkey to go eva then.

sorry for asking, but could u add a button for it?

is it possible to change kerbals in IVA / see which one is the selected one?

7 minutes ago, Speadge said:

@Malah thanks for your time.

As i understood i need to use the hotkey to go eva then.

sorry for asking, but could u add a button for it?

is it possible to change kerbals in IVA / see which one is the selected one?

Sorry, I wont add a button for this, perhaps RPM has something like this?

With the stock shortcut you can change kerbals (don't remember which). And each time you change kerbal a msg screen appear to say which kerbal you have and his job :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.