You won't believe this...

HoloYolo

My internet sucks pretty badly, so I have to reconnect once in a while. I was trying to find my internet when something strange showed up. 

The internet connection name was FBI-Surveillance Truck IB3. Of course I couldn't connect to it, but it was there. I went to look for it and I saw "Hidden Network". They were HIDING it. I'm not here to lie to any of you. If I can see it again I'll post it here. But omg, the FBI was in my neighborhood!

Just now, VaPaL said:

That or it was a prank, I've heard of that before. Think for a while, you really think the FBI would put a flag over their head saying "Look, I'm here"?

Just read up on articles. It is most definitely a prank. Lol am I gullible.

2 hours ago, HoloYolo said:

Did you know that they remove obsolete words from the dictionary once in awhile? Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Spoiler

I knew what it was and clicked anyway. It opened in a background tab (video doesn't start until you actually open the tab) and I read the title of the tab, opened it anyway, because I like the song and haven't head it in a while.

Anyway, did you know that next New Year falls on friday 13th?

Yeah that's an old one.  Seen it a couple of times in the wild myself.

46 minutes ago, Mr. Quark said:

Some people do that to try and deflect people from connecting to their network/'s

I had a neighbour that ran an open wireless network called 'private do not connect'.  Took me 5 minutes to change his ssid to 'use a password then'.

Even WPA2 isn't bulletproof security-wise, but if you're running an open network you're just begging for it to be abused.

Edited by pxi

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.