Lastly, be ready to Launch from - Problem

I have a contract to fly-by various bodies and then "Lastly, be ready to launch your vessel from the Mun".  I have a vessel that has flown by all the relevant bodies and this has been recognised as being complete.  I have landed it on the Mun with sufficient fuel that it could get back into orbit again, but this last part has not been recognised as having been completed.  How can I get it to recognise that having the vessel sitting on the Mun that is has completed this part of the contract?

Many thanks

If all else fails, you can alt+f12 and mark the contract complete. Curious to see if there's a non-cheaty answer to this though. I'd have assumed that would be all it needed too.

There is only the one stage so I can't rearrange the staging.  I shutdown the engines and then reactivated them but that didn't help.

I even tried taking off again but that didn't help either.

Edited by THobson

Well, the "be ready to launch from" contract element is not stock. It is from one of your mods, and I don't know which one. So while you may not be the only one, you are among a very small number.

3 hours ago, THobson said:

I have no mods for contracts so it must be stock.

Absolutely, completely 100% sure about that? I also have never seen "be ready to launch from x" contracts. I don't have any "mods for contracts" either, but I do have scansat which add additional contracts occasionally even though it is a parts mod. Which agency did the contract come from?

The agency was Jeb's.  But I also have several others:

Lastly, orbit the Mun - Ionic

Lastly be ready to Launch from Kerbin - Integral, Rockomax, Rokea and Flooyd

Lastly, Sub-Orbit Kerbin - Probodobo

To name but a few.

When I say I have no mods for Contract I do have Contract window but that doesn't claim to add contracts.

Was this mission by chance from a previous version of the game and now completing in a new version? I had the exact same problem, but with a completion of "ready to launch from minmus." The mission had been corrupted from an update of versions of the game. See the thread and see if this explains it.

I am still playing 1.05, I have been caught before with things changing between versions while I have vessels in flight.  I took out the contracts in 1.05 also.

I did have a contract: Lastly, have your vessel sub orbit the Mun which was completed correctly.

Edited by THobson

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.