Space Security Program

Space20

6 minutes ago, Vaporized Steel said:

What's your story, your point, your question, your joke, your goal or you attempt with this thread?

But seriously, what are you asking for or saying exactly because I can't follow you.

If it's a joke, buawahahaha, you made me press the reply button.

I think he has a funny thread but the punchline was an image and he forgot to upload it or he uploaded it incorrectly so it did not display.

2 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Fix the image please.

The suspense is killing me.

:confused:

This is his one and only post, and if previous users are much to stand by, there's a high chance he will never return and the punchline will be forever lost.

:(

Spoiler

I dont know how to make images.

so basically i came up with a clan / empire / what ever you wanna call it name and i just wanted to build some rockets that drop down bombs.

2 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

This is his one and only post, and if previous users are much to stand by, there's a high chance he will never return and the punchline will be forever lost.

Very likely, but on the off chance he's still about...

You have to use the button on the bottom right of the screen that says "Insert other media" then "Insert image from URL" then you need to copy paste the URL of the image you have uploaded to an image hosting site like http://imgur.com/ If you need further help/instructions please ask and I or someone else will be happy to help you.

Best of luck!

Meanwhile @Space20 is drinking a beer laughing because of his own induced suspense.

In between right now and a purposefully choosed future moment hes going to reply because I bring this on and he has to account for his suspense. If not, multiple people are requesting pictures, so I expect a funny one, whether it's his craft upside down or a picture of ,,,,,,,,,,,,, POST!
Or hes not because he doesn't have a answer ready...

Just send us a funny pic.

*cough* probably shouldn't have replied anyway. @ TS. Finish what you started!

26 minutes ago, THX1138 said:

Worst thread I've ever participated in! 3/10

if this is the worst thread how did it only get 3/10?

does a thread have to age you prematurely in order to get a lower score?

On 6/24/2016 at 0:50 PM, Space20 said:

:(

Reveal hidden contents

I dont know how to make images.

so basically i came up with a clan / empire / what ever you wanna call it name and i just wanted to build some rockets that drop down bombs.

These forums don't allow direct image uploads.  So you have to embed an image from an external source, many people use imgur, since you don't need an account.  Putting imgur's direct link in a post should auto-embed it. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.