-Have a powerful canon (2 max)

-Have missiles

-Have a nice speed

-Be stable

-Mods : BDArmory, Kerbal Foundries

-Version : 1.0.5 is better for me but 1.1.2 is accepted too

-Weapon Manager

-IMPORTANT-

If you don't like something, go to another challenge.

Comments are reserved for improvement and entries NOTHING MORE!

Good Luck builders!

It took very little deliberation to embark on the quest to build the worlds greatest (*cough* only) KSP Scorpion tank. It's with great pleasure that I unveil:

Scorpion Tank

Thank you, @Mordecai_Ender for the challenge! It was unique, required some interesting design considerations, and was hilariously entertaining to pilot. The craft file is happily available upon request, and yes it is as fun to drive as it looks. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

BDarmory was a requirement? Oh, typically part mods stated without context infer optional mods not mandatory ones. You might just toss the word 'required' in front of the mods for any others wandering in. I likely won't be continuing in this challenge using the mods just from a personal preference for stock parts. I enjoy the creative challenge required to accomplish a goal with the limited options. There's a ton of joy to be found in playing with the wild and interesting parts found in mods too, it's just not my thing at the moment. You gotta admit, even after the great exhaust damage reduction of v1.1 those stock vectors just tore through the fuel tanks! It still makes me giggle.

I'd be happy to share the ship file if you were interested in grafting some cannons on it? It can laugh off the recoil of two full-blast vectors, which is pretty insanely heavy! Cheers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.