Taking the HAMBURGER to Duna!

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

Very nice!  I especially like the SSTO design.  If I might suggest a name, it reminds me a lot of a Catamaran.

Hey thanks man! It's actually only the fourth SSTO I've ever built, I'm very quickly getting better.

1 minute ago, Geschosskopf said:

Brilliant!  Very well-done mission in both planning and designing ships for the various jobs.  I look forward to seeing more in the future.  Perhaps CHEESEBURGER to Jool?

Thank you! I expect the next time I need a new cruiser it'll be to go to Jool, and I'll definitely take that name under consideration when the time comes :)

10 minutes ago, AstroBovice said:

What mod is that to make the planets look so good? That duna looks amazing 

Also, nice work!  Just completed my first mission to duna myself 

I'll just copy and paste my comment here from reddit:

This would be my fifth or sixth mission to the Duna system. For comparison, I also posted my first trip there, four hundred hours of KSP and almost two years ago. It's crazy how far I've come.

Since I know people will ask, here's my mod list:

Visual Mods

QOL/Utility Mods

Duna looks so good from a distance because of KSPRC, and up close EVE/SVE gives it the clouds and Scatterer gives it the atmospheric haze. I'm glad you liked the mission! I had a look at your Duna expedition and I think it's really cool :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.