[1.4.X] SM Marine, Version 0.9.9.3 KSP xx PSA important

5 minutes ago, MD5Ray01 said:

It was a helicopter off of the Cruiser Kit setup

Not done that either, wouldn't have thought that there'd be enough room, and I'd cast doubt on whether the hull is stable enough for such antics, the results of your test sort of confirm that :)  .  Scaling the hull (any of the hulls for that matter) is rarely successful as all values are set for the default size, and buoyancy gets a bit weird when scaled .

I have tested helis on the Type 45 although not for a long while and not stock built ones, which by their nature would be likely much heavier . Also worth mentioning that one of the other reasons why I've not invested much time in that side of things is I've yet to find a reliable un glitchy way of easily securing and transporting the craft once they are aboard.

i was gonna comment on MD5Ray01's post but it wasnt necessary but i made a joke i wanted to share. "if you used hover it could have hit it with its rapid 'self correcting' and made it shake like its been to the disco" 

sorry if i talk too much but i just had an idea for SM Static. Recently i've been wanting a military port with a runway or 2 as a second main base so i could militarize it and raid it. i dont know if there already is one or not but if there isnt, it would be nice to have one. its ok if you cant but it was just an idea that popped in my head.

46 minutes ago, OPBlue said:

sorry if i talk too much but i just had an idea for SM Static. Recently i've been wanting a military port with a runway or 2 as a second main base so i could militarize it and raid it. i dont know if there already is one or not but if there isnt, it would be nice to have one. its ok if you cant but it was just an idea that popped in my head.

Reworking the statics is on my (very long)  to do list. A lot of them need a serious birthday/burning  as appropriate. Cfg updates etc, all of the pre placed stuff has to be redone properly to suit current KK standards, proper groupings etc.

• 3 weeks later...

So I understand that the harbors need updating to work with the latest versions of KSP and KK, but for those of us happily still playing 1.4.5, is there a place to download them?

It's so depressing to find exactly what I was looking for and then find all of the links broken. >_<

• 2 weeks later...