My cat plays KSP!

kiwi1960

Garfield aka GaGa aka Laddie GaGa plays KSP, not very well, but he (thinks) he plays it.

I left a ship (unmanned) in LKO when I went to make myself a cup of coffee.

When I got back, I saw one proud cat on my KB and my ship was..... destroyed.... his left front paw was on the Shift Key.... (or it may have been on the Z key)

I looked at him, he looked at me... I saw the monitor.... my jaw dropped.... and he ran for it..... so, sorry, no photos.... trust me, if I had known it was going to happen, I would have taken photos.

I respectfully request Squad now add my cats name to the game... Garfield or GaGa to the employable staff.... but please, NOT as a pilot. Make the little runt an engineer so he can fix what he destroys.

:)

BTW.... I hold no grudges, I gave him a cuddle and have NOT banished him from my Man Cave... he is still the official Man Cave cat! I'll post a photo of him shortly.

Edited by kiwi1960

lol I know that feeling, one time my cat started a rocket for me by sitting down on the space bar. another time she messed up a finicky docking by walking over the keys. but most of the time the other one sits on my lap and pushes my right arm up by punching me in the elbow with his cold, wet nose ... gotta love these graceful beings. F3 is your friend!

Edited by MircoMars

On 6/26/2016 at 6:49 PM, MircoMars said:

another time she messed up a finicky docking by walking over the keys...

Mine does this all the time, also when it comes time for landing. I'm almost certain that he believes he's a better pilot. Although he has quicksaved my game once, so I can't complain too much :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.