What year is your game in?

THX1138

2 hours ago, theend3r said:

I found this screeshot of a 91 years worth of debris:

Hide contents

yx1NFg2.png

I'm sure I've had some way longer running programs but I have no proof.

My current game is on year 3 since I went full spaceplane for the last few years (real time :D) and I mostly design -> fly -> revert -> design another... etc. or play with BDA (sadly seems discontinued so I don't really want to play KSP anymore).

What are you talking about? BDArmory isn't discontinued.

Mine is in year 8, mostly due to the bright idea I have of warping an orbiting science lab one year ahead at a time. If it weren't for that, I would probably just be nearing the end of year one. Currently scrambling for a Jool window that's roughly seven days away. Fortunately, the editors take no game time, and if a flight is unsuccessful, I have the bad habit of reverting.

Year 81, Done a manned flyby of each planet plus established a resource scanner in orbit of every planet and moon serially which ate up the decades. The resource scanners were delivered in batches of 5 using a mothership, but there was a certain amount of trial and error (mostly error)

Year 1. Never got past year 2.

My main game ATM is a combat save with 15 crafts on the ground.

3 are a bombed base.

1 is a crashed P-51 Mustang.

2 are landed P-51's.

1 is a C-130.

1 is a Command Post.

2 are landed PG-102 Gladius.

2 Orion class carriers.

1 HMS Ocean.

1 HMS Ark Royal.

1 HMS Ramsey.

On 28/06/2016 at 7:43 PM, THX1138 said:

That's like if the genie twisted the wish! It's not what I wished for!

It gives departure time, arrival time and DeltaV which everything you asked for. That departure time can then be loaded into KAC with a single click if you've got it installed.

For it not to give you what you asked for would mean that you actually wanted something different than what you wrote.

6 hours ago, nosirrbro said:

What are you talking about? BDArmory isn't discontinued.

Well, BahamutoD's threads are all locked, his last post was 2 months ago and his youtube channel shows that he's working on his own game or something, so I'm not exactly optimistic.

3 hours ago, theend3r said:

Well, BahamutoD's threads are all locked, his last post was 2 months ago and his youtube channel shows that he's working on his own game or something, so I'm not exactly optimistic.

uhhhhhh, no they arent....

Many of them are but given BDArmory isn't I very much doubt it's discontinued. He may be done with adding stuff but I doubt that it wont be updated to future versions.

My previous Science save nearly reached year 30, by then it had evolved from small inefficient LFO engines flying to the Mun to using nuclear powered beasts, built with the Interstellar mod among others, to cruise around the solar system.

Edited by Mjarf

I just started a career mode game a couple days ago, so year 1. I've already landed a kerbal on Minmus. (Well technically I landed two, but the engine broke on landing the first time, and the Kerbal ran out of supplies before the rescue mission arrived. RIP Tombart) 

On 6/28/2016 at 1:11 AM, regex said:

I set the epoch to 2015 to start, I think I was at 2018 by the time I was launching R-7s.  Not too bad, methinks...

The instantaneous research time helps considerably, haha.

Year 3 or such here, my DMP server is at like year 90 because Plock.

15 minutes ago, waterlubber said:

The instantaneous research time helps considerably, haha.

No, I was using KCT on my last RP-0 playthrough.  It's actually fairly quick to get an R-7 up and running, I'm sure my experience was nothing special.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.