Can anyone make some new capsules?

kbkline

The one major thing that has always bugged me about this game since it's inception is the lack of updating the crew capsules. Why is there not a larger command pod (capsule) like some of the older mods I've seen that can hold 5-6 kerbals and look better as well? I remember using the Apollo capsul and I even used the SSL Orion type capsule but why not just have it part of the original game? Anyway I would just like to have a larger capsule without other parts. I have zero idea on how to mod so I'm reaching out to see if anyone else can come up with one. (If I knew how or could learn how to make them myself I would do it and post it) 

i cannot confirm nor deny that I am working on a 2.5M and 3.75M capsule

<.<

>.>

<.<

Addendum:

Also, have you seen this pack? lots of capsules

Edited by cxg2827

Thanks. Funny thing is I was going to download the near future capsules last night but didn't get to it. This morning I see it was updated but the capsules look different and quite frankly their just "souped up" versions of what we have now. You can deny cxg2827 that you're not working on some capsules but I don't believe you! Bring it on already :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.