Afternoon!

I am currently running 1.1.3 of KSP on my machine with several mods. Full list is after the issue. I have found that when I tried to build by first satellite for the comms network required by RemoteTech, my probe cores don't do anything on the launch pad. I can't activate SAS, using the Probodobodyne OKTO core. Also, while it let's me adjust the throttle, pitch, yaw and roll, I cannot activate anything using the staging mechanism (space bar) nor can I manually active engines through the right click menu. Let me know if anyone else has experienced this issue and, if so, what is the fix?

Mods installed:

CommonResources, DockingPortAlignment, USI Freight, Karbonite, USI Karibou, Kerbal Attachment System, Kerbal Inventory System, KSP Interstellar Extended (Includes KSPI, Firespitter, InterstellarFuelSwitch,RcsSounds and TweakScale in addition to KSPI), SCANsat, StationScience, USIKolonization, USILifeSupport, 

All mods are up to date and using the correct installation to my knowledge. Also! I have the necessary antennae on the craft and it is reading as connected in the upper left hand corner per RemoteTech requirements.

Thanks and looking forward to getting this resolved!

Bill

Edited by RodgerYoung

I have the same problem too.

Staging not working on launch pad?

I am trying to launch a rocket with 3 satellites. The trouble is the space bar does nothing and the stage light stays pink. I have even tried with just a basic rocket with a probe and antenna on, still no luck. I can manually active the rockets but that has issues in it's self. I do have a lot of mods but I never had this problem a few days ago until some mods have been updating though Ckan

I've attached a screenshot of what it says in the debug menu and it seems to be something to do with warp speed I think but I have it set to 1.

Error says MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'TimeWarp.SetRate'

I'll have to try and add the screenshot later as for some reason steam is not responding when I want to view my screenshots.

Hey Rodger My problem has been solved with a temp fix to Remote Tech. If you download the .dll and place it in the Remote Tech folder the staging should be fixed. 

Link to forum and .dll download below.

1 hour ago, I3laze said:

Hey Rodger My problem has been solved with a temp fix to Remote Tech. If you download the .dll and place it in the Remote Tech folder the staging should be fixed. 

Link to forum and .dll download below.

I tried the .dll but it didn't work for me. I searched through that forum thread and found a dev build number 554 that sorted everything out. Downloaded and installed and things are all good to go now. Should expect a stable release of it shortly from what folks were saying.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.