Rockets and Spacecrafts - KerbalX/SpaceX

DECQ

I wonder why no Sojus Mod ever gets the anti-multipath shields for the  2ASF-M-VKA narrow-angle antennas (along with the latter's arms) right.

The bigger shields fold down with the arm to avoid clipping in the antenna arm, when the antennas are folded down. Can be even seen in the wiki images like:

Expedition_41_Integration_Facility_(JSC2

here you can see the different areas of the shields that can be folded only the very top part of the shield for the antenna that is up on the image, and nearly the whole shield on the "lower" one. You can clearly see the seems and even the hinges.

iss038e000023.jpg

Edited by InsaneDruid

is there are any chances to make Bobcat's Soyuz IVA work with your Soyuz?

is Vzor Periscope actually working? should i install some plugin for it, or i want to much?)

anyway, you did great work. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09.07.2016 at 11:55 AM, InsaneDruid said:

I wonder why no Sojus Mod ever gets the anti-multipath shields for the 2ASF-M-VKA narrow-angle antennas (along with the latter's arms) right.

The bigger shields fold down with the arm to avoid clipping in the antenna arm, when the antennas are folded down. Can be even seen in the wiki images like:

here you can see the different areas of the shields that can be folded only the very top part of the shield for the antenna that is up on the image, and nearly the whole shield on the "lower" one. You can clearly see the seems and even the hinges.

meaningless.

All questions about RO ignored if you do not like something to correct it yourself, it works well for me.

On 11.07.2016 at 2:41 PM, mortuus said:

is there are any chances to make Bobcat's Soyuz IVA work with your Soyuz?

is Vzor Periscope actually working? should i install some plugin for it, or i want to much?)

anyway, you did great work. Thanks!

Try to do this for yourself, maybe you'll get.

Edited by DECQ

4 hours ago, ROSCOSMOS - James said:

This is by far one of the best ksp mods!!! so realistic!!! why does everyone have comment small things which aren't important.

Sometimes it seems to me that the KSP community turned into a bunch of babies, and everyone needs a nipple. When I started to play KSP even could not imagine how to modding, but if I do not like something in the add-on, I just opened the cfg and after a short review could fix something that I am missing, or something to add, such a little thing like RealPlume. I'm just sharing my work because maybe not everyone likes the "plush Rocket" in the stock-style, this is my hobby and not a job, if that does not like to correct it yourself ...

Edited by DECQ
"modding"

4 hours ago, DECQ said:

Sometimes it seems to me that the KSP community turned into a bunch of babies, and everyone needs a nipple. When I started to play KSP even could not imagine how to modding, but if I do not like something in the add-on, I just opened the cfg and after a short review could fix something that I am missing, or something to add, such a little thing like RealPlume. I'm just sharing my work because maybe not everyone likes the "plush Rocket" in the stock-style, this is my hobby and not a job, if that does not like to correct it yourself ...

Well said!

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Virtualgenius said:

Anyone having issues with the soyuz flipping out under MJ control

Limit your angle of attack to 3° to avoid the Coriolis effect.

On 17.08.2016 at 10:35 AM, Cheesecake said:

Hey DECQ,

very awesome work. But I have a Question: Now we have a nice Angara but do you plan to make a Federazija Spaceship? There is no Fedeaziza yet, only a Stockalike one in the Contares-Pack.

The maximum that I can release this new Energia and Saturn V, at the moment there is no desire to be engaged in modding.

On 17.08.2016 at 1:50 PM, Virtualgenius said:

Its great to see all your stuff Decq I have a request if thats ok could you change your folder structure a little and maybe have a root folder called Decq then the mod nested inside, It would help to identify your stuff a lot quicker

Maybe in the future.

On 19.08.2016 at 1:16 PM, Nukeproof said:

If it okay with you, I would love to test the Dragon 2 and maybe help out!

What are you talking about? He was released but does not require testing since I do not plan to be engaged in them.

Edited by DECQ

8 minutes ago, DECQ said:

The maximum that I can release this new Energia and Saturn V, at the moment there is no desire to be engaged in modding.

Maybe in the future.

What are you talking about? He was released but does not require testing since I do not plan to be engaged in them.

I can work on evolving the project, falcon 9 etc

On 20.08.2016 at 4:24 PM, Nukeproof said:

I can work on evolving the project, falcon 9 etc

If you want you can take it yourself, although it should be suited to the Falcon9 by Kartoffel.

• 4 months later...

General question, what exactly is the trick to flying the R7? I have toyed with every adjustment I can think of, even tweaking cfg files for better aerodynamics and engine control, but the rocket always flips out of control shortly after beginning gravity turn. They look beautiful, but, if I can't fly it, what good is it?

• 2 months later...
On 28.03.2017 at 7:18 PM, BolleT said:

i really miss this mod! how's it going with it?

1.I can ask Dragon01 for a normal link to Soyuz for 1.2.2.
2.Angara is standing still.
3.Have a new Dragon and Dragon v2 for a long time, as well as a rocket but they do not correspond to the real one.

screenshot73.png

screenshot74.png

screenshot1.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot67.png

But now the development of the real Apollo Saturn V is a priority.

1 hour ago, DECQ said:

1.I can ask Dragon01 for a normal link to Soyuz for 1.2.2.
2.Angara is standing still.
3.Have a new Dragon and Dragon v2 for a long time, as well as a rocket but they do not correspond to the real one.

screenshot73.png

screenshot74.png

screenshot1.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot67.png

But now the development of the real Apollo Saturn V is a priority.

you never ceases to amaze me! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.