Rockets and Spacecrafts - KerbalX/SpaceX

DECQ

On 5/23/2017 at 4:38 PM, HiThere!2 said:

Instead of whining about it how about you fly it yourself, MechJeb can't do everything, deal with it.

Some people like to play with MechJeb. If you don't want to, fine, but there's no need to attack those who do. 

2 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Some people like to play with MechJeb. If you don't want to, fine, but there's no need to attack those who do. 

If people would read any of the post they would notice the dev has addressed the issues numerous times already.

@DEC thanks for posting the dragon and dragon 2.

• 2 weeks later...

just to let you guys know the Soyuz and R7 are now fully intergrated ready for the relese into 64k overhaul. which can be found here: 

should be released tonight after the landing if all goes to plan

Edited by kerbinorbiter

I am attempting to install the SpaceX mod, but it isn't working. I feel like I am installing something incorrectly. I unzipped the file and put VAB files in the VAB folder and the KerbX file Gamedata (The one in the folder with VAB), yet when I load it up, no new parts. 

What did I do wrong? 

14 minutes ago, Rainbowd4sh said:

I am attempting to install the SpaceX mod, but it isn't working. I feel like I am installing something incorrectly. I unzipped the file and put VAB files in the VAB folder and the KerbX file Gamedata (The one in the folder with VAB), yet when I load it up, no new parts. 

What did I do wrong? 

Make sure your file structure goes: 

...GameData/ATS/KerbalX/

9 hours ago, kerbinorbiter said:

I had to fiugure that one out on my own :P only took me five minutes to be fair

Yeah, that was pretty silly of me. 

Second question, is there any plans to make it Realism Overhaul compatible? The mod is beautiful, and it'd be nice to launch it in all it's glory from Florida 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, Brainpop14 said:

That’s a real shame. This is the most beautiful spacecraft I’ve ever seen! I hope someday someone will revive it. Especially the Soyuz. That I absolutely cannot live without.

It all should really work with just alittle  edit of the cfgs but for some one to pick it up not so clear on the licenses part they have it All rights reserved but on the download sight there 2 of them that are under MIT and one under GPLv2

so what are they ?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.