[1.1.3] K.R.X Kerbal Rotor Expansion 0.31.1

Eskandare

• 4 months later...

Very few ever actually "officially" die... But they do lapse out of current, for sure. This works perfectly well in the earlier ksp that many of us still play on.

Edited by Beetlecat
old typos never die, they just reveal themselves from time to time...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering the same thing, I tried this with the latest 1.6.1 and did not see the parts or when i did see the parts they were causing errors.  I really would love to see this mod come back because i had created alot of helicopters and quads in earlier versions of the game just to lose them when it got updated.  It does not look like the most recent version of firespitter supports this mod.  If anyone managed to get this working with 1.6.1 please let me know.  

On 3/5/2019 at 8:49 PM, Shizen said:

Begging for an update for this

On 3/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, William516 said:

I'm wondering the same thing, I tried this with the latest 1.6.1 and did not see the parts or when i did see the parts they were causing errors.  I really would love to see this mod come back because i had created alot of helicopters and quads in earlier versions of the game just to lose them when it got updated.  It does not look like the most recent version of firespitter supports this mod.  If anyone managed to get this working with 1.6.1 please let me know.  

Actually I'm merging this mod with Eskandare Aerospace. This, Thermonuclear Turbines and Phantom works (remakes made with permission.) are all going to be one mod. With that I'll be adding my MK3 747 parts.

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Sebastiaz said:

Any ideas when we'll be getting our hands on that lovely V-22 cockpit?

At some point. I'm revisiting the design of my rotors and may make the KRX update separately to Eskandare Aerospace.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.