Eskandare

[1.1.3] K.R.X Kerbal Rotor Expansion 0.31.1

Recommended Posts

On 12/29/2017 at 10:56 PM, Jetski said:

Anyone manage to get this working in 1.3? For me the rotors don't spin or create lift

Try to install the latest Firespitter 7.6.0 over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very few ever actually "officially" die... But they do lapse out of current, for sure. This works perfectly welbl in the earlier ksp that many of us still play on.

Edited by Beetlecat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be happy to know this mod is not dead, just sleeping from time to time.

New V-22 models in 1.875m. 

JncbC9c.png

LCszun7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<secretly pines for 1.4.5 to drop so mod authors can feel safe to release/work again... > :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soo does anyone know if this is compatible with 1.6.0 or 1.6.1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 6:12 PM, Shizen said:

soo does anyone know if this is compatible with 1.6.0 or 1.6.1

 

Thanks for pinging this one up! I'll see how *badly* the engines behave, but any other parts/bits would be fine. i did love some of these rotors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/19/2016 at 3:21 PM, Eskandare said:

...And now for a rotor most have been waiting for...

tBr5Iby.png

1yrfSf7.png

uCIRw2h.png

Anyone know if the folding rotor ever got released? 

Edited by AirShark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering the same thing, I tried this with the latest 1.6.1 and did not see the parts or when i did see the parts they were causing errors.  I really would love to see this mod come back because i had created alot of helicopters and quads in earlier versions of the game just to lose them when it got updated.  It does not look like the most recent version of firespitter supports this mod.  If anyone managed to get this working with 1.6.1 please let me know.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 8:49 PM, Shizen said:

Begging for an update for this

 

On 3/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, William516 said:

I'm wondering the same thing, I tried this with the latest 1.6.1 and did not see the parts or when i did see the parts they were causing errors.  I really would love to see this mod come back because i had created alot of helicopters and quads in earlier versions of the game just to lose them when it got updated.  It does not look like the most recent version of firespitter supports this mod.  If anyone managed to get this working with 1.6.1 please let me know.  

Actually I'm merging this mod with Eskandare Aerospace. This, Thermonuclear Turbines and Phantom works (remakes made with permission.) are all going to be one mod. With that I'll be adding my MK3 747 parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's awesome that the mod did not die, when do you think you will have something to try and download again.  I'm really looking forward to it and it was one of the mods I built many cool aircraft out of.  Keep up the good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any ideas when we'll be getting our hands on that lovely V-22 cockpit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sebastiaz said:

Any ideas when we'll be getting our hands on that lovely V-22 cockpit?

At some point. I'm revisiting the design of my rotors and may make the KRX update separately to Eskandare Aerospace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.