[1.3.1] Persistent Dynamic Pod Names release

31 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

For # 1, use the templates

For #2, not at the present time

For #3, not at the present time, and not sure if it even makes sense.

At a quick glance, you misspelled template as "templete", try fixing that first.

Not sure about the rest, will have to take a look at it tomorrow.  But see if fixing the spelling mistakes helps

First, thanks I missed that type-o for days.

For #1 the same problem happens with templates if you dock and undock the ship counter increments.  Once the mod changes the name of a pod or prode it would be nice to at least have a option to lock the name for that pod or probe.  

For #3 sometimes you have ships with probes in different directions to help control a ship.. ex one forward facing for lift off and one rotated 90 degrees for landing on its side.. It would be nice if the ship name changed to "apollo forward" or "apollo side".

3 minutes ago, mcstalker2 said:

First, thanks I missed that type-o for days.

For #1 the same problem happens with templates if you dock and undock the ship counter increments.  Once the mod changes the name of a pod or prode it would be nice to at least have a option to lock the name for that pod or probe.  

For #3 sometimes you have ships with probes in different directions to help control a ship.. ex one forward facing for lift off and one rotated 90 degrees for landing on its side.. It would be nice if the ship name changed to "apollo forward" or "apollo side".

I assume the typo fixed the problem?

I'll look at #1

#3 is currently not doable, especially with your comment of #1.  Kind of opposite each other.

• 2 weeks later...

This seems very similar to a suggestion I made ages ago.

Would this allow you to launch for example "Jool 5 craft" then split off "Tylo Lander", "Laythe Lander", and "Low G Lander" and each lander would automatically have the right name because they were defined in the VAB?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2016 at 2:05 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

Released for 1.2

I installed it, I got a bunch of other mods so it could be some kind of interaction with any of other of them but, when i launch a new vessel SAS doesn't work, If I quicksave and quickload in the launchpad it does work. Once I uninstalled it, the bug was gone. Is not that I need help making it to work is just I thought you may want to look into this.

Here is a list of my mods in case it helps you: http://pastebin.com/JLzMuwPT

Sorry got no logs to share.

My setup is is win10 64bits, ksp 64bits, 20 gb ram. nvidia 960 4gb

3 hours ago, Elkram said:

I installed it, I got a bunch of other mods so it could be some kind of interaction with any of other of them but, when i launch a new vessel SAS doesn't work, If I quicksave and quickload in the launchpad it does work. Once I uninstalled it, the bug was gone. Is not that I need help making it to work is just I thought you may want to look into this.

Here is a list of my mods in case it helps you: http://pastebin.com/JLzMuwPT

Sorry got no logs to share.

My setup is is win10 64bits, ksp 64bits, 20 gb ram. nvidia 960 4gb

I  need the logs

10 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I  need the logs

Okay I installed your mod again and gave it a go. In the logs there is:

Loading from VAB to Launchpad, SAS broken.

Loading directly to Launchpad, SAS broken.

Quicksaving, Quickloading, SAS Working.

You can download ksp.log and output_log.txt here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nnug7yryaq5k5cv/AAAWswAN0W5zeh_jEIEqQKHRa?dl=0

I hope it helps.

Thank you.

Was this a new game in 1.2, or is it a carry-over from 1.1.3?

Please remove the following mods and try the test again.  If you don't want to mess up your install, then just copy the entire KSP directory and do the test in that directory:

Near Future Constuction, there are problems with it in the log

Space-Y, also problems in the log, although not as bad

I just ran the following test on a fairly clean install:

Test # 1

1. Start KSP
  2. Enter a sandbox game
  3. Enter VAB
  4. Add a MK1 pod
  5. Add a name to the pod using the PDPN button on the right-click menu of the pod
  6. Launch
  7. Turn on SAS
  8. Move vessel using A/D keys, observe that SAS works
  9. Disable SAS
  10. Move vessel using A/D keys, observe that vessel reacts differently

Test # 2

1. Start KSP
  2. Enter a sandbox game
  3. Enter VAB
  4. Added OKTO probe core
  5. Added Z-200 battery
  6. Added Small inline reaction wheel
  7. Launch
  8. Turn on SAS
  9. Move vessel using A/D keys, observe that SAS works
  10. Disable SAS
  11. Move vessel using A/D keys, observe that vessel reacts differently

In both of these tests, when I tilted the vessel up on edge with SAS on, the SAS kept the vessel from falling back to the ground.  Turning off SAS would allow the vessel to fall back down.

So it might be related to the vessel itself, can you please send me the craft file you are testing with.

I notice that you have KabinKraziness, and since one of the functions of that mod disables autopilot, I'm wondering if there might be another interaction going on.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but there is nothing in PDPN which touches the SAS code at all.  You have a lot of mods installed, and sometimes there are odd interactions.  I suspect that is what is going on here.

It would be very helpful if you were to start with a fresh install, added PDPN, then, one at a time, add all those other mods you have installed until you experience the problem.

I would also like to point out that some of your installed mods are compiled against the "PRE" version of KSP, which means that they may not be working quite right, even if you don't see any visible issues.

Edited by linuxgurugamer

• 2 weeks later...

This is a pretty neat mod. I'm playing around with the templates to get a feel for it and I have a question.

Do the variable names in [square] or <carrot> brackets have to be one of those "special variables" (engineType, vesselType, etc.) or can they be anything?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a small feature request... would it be possible to add Debris as a vessel type? (I'd like to be able to have probe-core equipped upper stages and transfer boosters appear as that)

And while you're at it, maybe the new 1.2 vessel types Plane and Relay too? It's nothing urgent of course. Whenever you have the time. The amount of work you already do with your many mods is pretty insane :confused:

17 hours ago, MaxRebo said:

I have a small feature request... would it be possible to add Debris as a vessel type? (I'd like to be able to have probe-core equipped upper stages and transfer boosters appear as that)

And while you're at it, maybe the new 1.2 vessel types Plane and Relay too? It's nothing urgent of course. Whenever you have the time. The amount of work you already do with your many mods is pretty insane :confused:

No.

Debris is just that, Debris.

I'll look into the Plane and Relay types.

2 minutes ago, MaxRebo said:

Great, thanks. Regarding debris, that assessment is very debatable, but I respect your decision. I might maintain my own fork of PDPN in the future though to implement that if you don't mind (in accordance with the license of course).

Feel free.

If you do, and you get it into a good condition, do a PR, I might include it

always possible I'll change my mind when i actually get back to working on this

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

If you do, and you get it into a good condition, do a PR, I might include it

Sure. And I'm definitely planning to offer PRs back to "trunk" whenever appropriate (that's just good manners IMO). It's not like I'm going to do this soon though. Likely won't get to it until Christmas.

5 minutes ago, MaxRebo said:

Sure. And I'm definitely planning to offer PRs back to "trunk" whenever appropriate (that's just good manners IMO). It's not like I'm going to do this soon though. Likely won't get to it until Christmas.

Ok. Please raise the Plane and Relay types as an issue on Github.  Then go ahead and raise the Debris as another issue.  There may be a problem with debris because of what it is, but if I get time to look at the first two, I'll look into the Debris as well.  Check before you start, it may already have been done

Hi LGG. I'm getting a lot of log spam with v0.1.6.1 on KSP v1.2.1 (Linux x64). This eventually causes a CTD (usually about 30-60 seconds after scene load). I am not sure whether the PartModuleList.GetEnumerator message is related to PDPN - been trying to track that one down for over a week now.

Spoiler

[EXC 03:07:25.428] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: length
	System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
	PDPN.PDPN_SelectionWindow.GetFormat (System.String templateName)
	PDPN.PDPN_SelectionWindow.formatManualEntryName (.PartModule pm2, System.String templateName, Boolean fillSelections, Boolean inFlight, System.String storedTemplateName)
	PDPN.PersistentDynamicPodNames.FixedUpdate ()
[EXC 03:07:25.470] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
	PDPN.PDPN_SelectionWindow.formatManualEntryName (.PartModule pm2, System.String templateName, Boolean fillSelections, Boolean inFlight, System.String storedTemplateName)
[EXC 03:07:25.504] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

[EXC 03:07:27.178] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.218] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.252] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

[EXC 03:07:27.417] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.456] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.490] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

[EXC 03:07:27.590] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.629] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.663] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

and it goes on until the CTD.

2 hours ago, Bluebottle said:

Hi LGG. I'm getting a lot of log spam with v0.1.6.1 on KSP v1.2.1 (Linux x64). This eventually causes a CTD (usually about 30-60 seconds after scene load). I am not sure whether the PartModuleList.GetEnumerator message is related to PDPN - been trying to track that one down for over a week now.

Hide contents

[EXC 03:07:25.428] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:25.470] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:25.504] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

[EXC 03:07:27.178] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.218] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.252] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

[EXC 03:07:27.417] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.456] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.490] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

[EXC 03:07:27.590] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.629] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
[EXC 03:07:27.663] MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'PartModuleList.GetEnumerator'.

and it goes on until the CTD.

I have an idea what's going on, but I'll need the complete log file, and if possible a copy of the persistent.sfs file.

Thanks

15 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I have an idea what's going on, but I'll need the complete log file, and if possible a copy of the persistent.sfs file.

Thanks

No problem.Log file and persistent.sfs. Compressed with XZ to save 50MB.

My mod list is insane. I wouldn't blame you if you throw up your hands and walk away. CKAN says:

Spoiler

Installed Modules:

- ActiveStruts autodetected dll
X AdjustableLandingGear v1.2.0
- AGExt 2.1b
X AIESAerospace-Unofficial 1.6.1
X AnimatedDecouplers-x86 v1.3.0
- AntennaSleep 1.0
X AsphaltTiles 1.2
X AsphaltTilesWelded 1.2
- AT-Utils v1.2.2
X AutoAsparagus v2.2.4
- AviationLights v.3.12
X B9AnimationModules v1.0.4
- B9PartSwitch v1.5.2
- B9-PWings-Fork 1:0.40.10
X BahamutoDynamicsPartsPack v1.2.0
- BDAnimationModules 1:v0.6.4.3
- BetterBurnTime 1.5.1
- BetterScienceLabsContinued 0.1.8
- Buffalo autodetected dll
- CameraFocusChanger v1.0.1.0
- CapCom 2.5
- CargoTransportationSolutions 0.5.1
X Ceteras-Suit-Pack 0.4.2
- Chatterer 0.9.91
- ChopShop 0.10.1.1
X CommandInventory 1.0.0
- CommunityCategoryKit 1.1.0
- CommunityResourcePack 0.6.3.0
- CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.2
- ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.3.1
- ContractConfigurator 1.21.0
- ContractConfigurator-CleverSats 1.3.0.1
- ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.0
- ContractConfigurator-GrandTours 1:0.1.10.2
- ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 1:3.4.1
- ContractConfigurator-RoverMissionsRedux 0.1.6.1
- ContractConfigurator-UnmannedContracts 0.3.27
- ContractParser 5.0
- ContractsWindowPlus 7.2
X CrowdSourcedScience v3.0.2
- CryoEngines 1:0.4.3
- CryoTanks 0.3.3
X DarkSideTechnology 0.4.1
- DeflatableHeatShield 0.0.1
- DeployableEngines autodetected dll
- DiverseKerbalHeads 1.0
- DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.6
X DockingPortAlignmentIndicator 6.5.1
- DockSafe 1.0.2
- DynamicDeflection 1.2.2.1
- EditorExtensionsRedux 3.3.10
- ElephantEngine 0.2
- EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 2:EVE-1.2-2
- EVAHandrailsPackContinued 0.2.1.3
- EVAStruts 3.0
- EVATransfer 6.0
* ExtendedInfoSciExp v.1.2.0.1
- ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads 5.5.3.0
X FieldExperience 1.0.4
- FilterExtensions 2.7.4.2
- FilterExtensionsDefaultConfig 2.7.4.2
- FinalFrontier 1.2.5-2906
- FirespitterCore v7.4.2
- FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.4.2
- FlexibleDocking 4.0
- FlightPlan autodetected dll
- Hangar 3.1.0
- HangarExtender 1:v3.4.9
- HangarGrid 0.4.0
- HeatControl 0.3.4
X HexTruss 0.3.2
- HideEmptyTechNodes 0.6
- HotSpot 0.7.2
- HyperEdit 1.5.3.0
X InfernalRobotics v2.0.5
- InFlightFlagSwitcher autodetected dll
- InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.2.9
- InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.2.9
- IRSurfaceSampler autodetected dll
- JSIAdvancedTransparentPods V0.1.12.0
- KaribouExpeditionRover 0.3.3.0
- KAS 0.6.0.0
X KerbalAircraftExpansion 2:2.6.3
- KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.1.0
- KerbalAtomics 1:0.3.3
- KerbalAtomics-NFECompatibility 0.3.3
- KerbalEngineer autodetected dll
- KerbalInventorySystemNoFun v0.1.2
- KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1
- KerbalLaunchFailure 0.4.1
- KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.3.5
- KerbnetController 2.0
X KerbodynePlus 1.0752
- KerbolOrigins v.0.4.3
- KeridianDynamicsVesselAssembly 0.8.1
- KF_plugin autodetected dll
- KIS 1.3.1.0
- Konstruction 0.1.7.0
- Kopernicus 2:release-1.2.1-3
- KRASH 0.5.22.1
- KSP-AVC 1.1.6.2
- KVVContinued 0.0.6
- KWRocketryRedux 3.0.24.1
- KWRocketryRedux-InstantPwr 3.0.24.1
- LandingHeight 1.8
- LithobrakeExplorationTechnologies 0.4
- Low_Expectations_Incorporated autodetected dll
- MalemuteRover 0.2.3.0
- ManeuverNodeEvolved 2.0
- MarkIVSpaceplaneSystem 2.3.3
- MechJeb2-dev 2.5.9.0-656
- MinAmbience 1.2.3
- MiniAVC autodetected dll
X MissionPatchManager 1.2.1
- Mk2Expansion 1:1.7.25
X Mk3Expansion 1.2.1
- ModActions 1.4a
- ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.2.0
^ ModularPods 0.8
- ModularRocketSystem 1.13.1
^ ModuleManager 2.7.4
- MusicMuteContinued 1.1.3
- NavHud 1.3.3
- NearFutureConstruction 0.7.2
- NearFutureElectrical 0.8.2
- NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.2
X NearFutureProps 0.5.3
- NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.2
- NearFutureSolar 0.7.1
- NearFutureSolar-Core 0.7.1
- NearFutureSpacecraft 0.5.4
X NMSG 2.5
- NodeHelper autodetected dll
- OffStage 0.0.5
- OPTSpacePlaneMain 1.9.1
X PAPIPluginContinued v0.4.8
- PartCommanderCont 0.1.1.1
- Pathfinder autodetected dll
- PersistentDynamicPodNames 0.1.6.1
- PilotAssistant 1.13.2
- PlanetShine 0.2.5.2
- PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.5.2
- PreciseNode autodetected dll
- ProceduralFairings v3.20
- ProgressParser 6.0
- Radialstackdecoupler 1.2.1
X RCSBuildAid v0.9.1
- RealChute v1.4.1.2
- ReentryParticleEffect 1.2a
X RLA-Stockalike 13.4
- SafeChute v2.1.4
- SaveUpgradePipeline autodetected dll
- SCANsat v16.11
- Scatterer 2:v0.0256
- ScienceRelay 3.0
- SDHI-ServiceModuleSystem v3.2.2
- SDHI-SharedAssets 1.0
- SDHI-StrobeOMatic v1.0
- SensiblePumpsCont 1.2.1
- SETI-BalanceMod 1.2.1.0
- ShipEffects autodetected dll
- ShipManifest 5.1.3.1
- SmokeScreen 2.6.21.0
* SolarScience v1.03
- SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1
- SpaceXLegs 2.3
- SpaceY-Expanded 1.3.1
- SpaceY-Lifters 1.15
X SpeedUnitChanger 1.5.0
X StageRecovery 1.6.5.0
X StandardPropulsionSystems 1.0.5
- StationPartsExpansion 0.4.2
- STMsFFRibbonPackEnlistedRanks 0.5.1
- STMsFFRibbonPackExpeditionRibbons 5.1.1
- STMsFFRibbonPackOfficerRanks 0.5.1
- STMsFFRibbonPackOperationsRoles 0.5.1
X StockalikeMiningExtension 0.95.2
- SurfaceExperimentPack v2.1.1
- surfacelights 1.3.0.0
- SVE-MediumResolution 2:1.1.4
- SVE-Scatterer-Config 2:1.1.4
- SVE-Sunflare 2:1.1.4
- SVT-HighResolution 2.0
- TDIndustriesRCSandHypergolicengines 1.0
- TextureReplacer v2.5.3
- ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.3.0
- ToadicusToolsContinued 0.22.0
- Toolbar 1.7.13
- TotalTime 0.6.5
- ToughLove 0.0.1
X Trajectories v1.6.5
- TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.0.0
- TweakScale v2.3.2
- UbioWeldContinued 2.4.4
- UniversalStorage 1.2.1.1
- USI-Core 0.3.4.0
- USI-FTT 0.6.3.0
^ USI-LS 0.5.4.0
- USITools 0.8.6.0
- VectorRepurposed 1.0
X VenStockRevamp v1.9.1
- VesselMover autodetected dll
X WarpShip 0.3.1
- WaterSounds 2.3
- WaypointManager 2.6.0
- WildBlueTools autodetected dll
X Workshop 1.1.0
- xScience v5.3b

Legend: -: Up to date. X: Incompatible. ^: Upgradable. ?: Unknown. *: Broken.

Almost everything listed as "incompatible" has updated patches on top, e.g. AIES, or is upgraded manually, e.g. Pathfinder, Buffalo.

Edited by Bluebottle

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2016 at 11:29 PM, Bluebottle said:

No problem.Log file and persistent.sfs. Compressed with XZ to save 50MB.

My mod list is insane. I wouldn't blame you if you throw up your hands and walk away. CKAN says:

Reveal hidden contents

Installed Modules:

- ActiveStruts autodetected dll
X AdjustableLandingGear v1.2.0
- AGExt 2.1b
X AIESAerospace-Unofficial 1.6.1
X AnimatedDecouplers-x86 v1.3.0
- AntennaSleep 1.0
X AsphaltTiles 1.2
X AsphaltTilesWelded 1.2
- AT-Utils v1.2.2
X AutoAsparagus v2.2.4
- AviationLights v.3.12
X B9AnimationModules v1.0.4
- B9PartSwitch v1.5.2
- B9-PWings-Fork 1:0.40.10
X BahamutoDynamicsPartsPack v1.2.0
- BDAnimationModules 1:v0.6.4.3
- BetterBurnTime 1.5.1
- BetterScienceLabsContinued 0.1.8
- Buffalo autodetected dll
- CameraFocusChanger v1.0.1.0
- CapCom 2.5
- CargoTransportationSolutions 0.5.1
X Ceteras-Suit-Pack 0.4.2
- Chatterer 0.9.91
- ChopShop 0.10.1.1
X CommandInventory 1.0.0
- CommunityCategoryKit 1.1.0
- CommunityResourcePack 0.6.3.0
- CommunityTechTree 1:3.0.2
- ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.3.1
- ContractConfigurator 1.21.0
- ContractConfigurator-CleverSats 1.3.0.1
- ContractConfigurator-FieldResearch 1.2.0
- ContractConfigurator-GrandTours 1:0.1.10.2
- ContractConfigurator-KerbinSpaceStation 1:3.4.1
- ContractConfigurator-RoverMissionsRedux 0.1.6.1
- ContractConfigurator-UnmannedContracts 0.3.27
- ContractParser 5.0
- ContractsWindowPlus 7.2
X CrowdSourcedScience v3.0.2
- CryoEngines 1:0.4.3
- CryoTanks 0.3.3
X DarkSideTechnology 0.4.1
- DeflatableHeatShield 0.0.1
- DeployableEngines autodetected dll
- DiverseKerbalHeads 1.0
- DMagicOrbitalScience 1.3.6
X DockingPortAlignmentIndicator 6.5.1
- DockSafe 1.0.2
- DynamicDeflection 1.2.2.1
- EditorExtensionsRedux 3.3.10
- ElephantEngine 0.2
- EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements 2:EVE-1.2-2
- EVAHandrailsPackContinued 0.2.1.3
- EVAStruts 3.0
- EVATransfer 6.0
* ExtendedInfoSciExp v.1.2.0.1
- ExtraPlanetaryLaunchpads 5.5.3.0
X FieldExperience 1.0.4
- FilterExtensions 2.7.4.2
- FilterExtensionsDefaultConfig 2.7.4.2
- FinalFrontier 1.2.5-2906
- FirespitterCore v7.4.2
- FirespitterResourcesConfig v7.4.2
- FlexibleDocking 4.0
- FlightPlan autodetected dll
- Hangar 3.1.0
- HangarExtender 1:v3.4.9
- HangarGrid 0.4.0
- HeatControl 0.3.4
X HexTruss 0.3.2
- HideEmptyTechNodes 0.6
- HotSpot 0.7.2
- HyperEdit 1.5.3.0
X InfernalRobotics v2.0.5
- InFlightFlagSwitcher autodetected dll
- InterstellarFuelSwitch 2.2.9
- InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 2.2.9
- IRSurfaceSampler autodetected dll
- JSIAdvancedTransparentPods V0.1.12.0
- KaribouExpeditionRover 0.3.3.0
- KAS 0.6.0.0
X KerbalAircraftExpansion 2:2.6.3
- KerbalAlarmClock v3.8.1.0
- KerbalAtomics 1:0.3.3
- KerbalAtomics-NFECompatibility 0.3.3
- KerbalEngineer autodetected dll
- KerbalInventorySystemNoFun v0.1.2
- KerbalJointReinforcement v3.3.1
- KerbalLaunchFailure 0.4.1
- KerbalPlanetaryBaseSystems v1.3.5
- KerbnetController 2.0
X KerbodynePlus 1.0752
- KerbolOrigins v.0.4.3
- KeridianDynamicsVesselAssembly 0.8.1
- KF_plugin autodetected dll
- KIS 1.3.1.0
- Konstruction 0.1.7.0
- Kopernicus 2:release-1.2.1-3
- KRASH 0.5.22.1
- KSP-AVC 1.1.6.2
- KVVContinued 0.0.6
- KWRocketryRedux 3.0.24.1
- KWRocketryRedux-InstantPwr 3.0.24.1
- LandingHeight 1.8
- LithobrakeExplorationTechnologies 0.4
- Low_Expectations_Incorporated autodetected dll
- MalemuteRover 0.2.3.0
- ManeuverNodeEvolved 2.0
- MarkIVSpaceplaneSystem 2.3.3
- MechJeb2-dev 2.5.9.0-656
- MinAmbience 1.2.3
- MiniAVC autodetected dll
X MissionPatchManager 1.2.1
- Mk2Expansion 1:1.7.25
X Mk3Expansion 1.2.1
- ModActions 1.4a
- ModularFlightIntegrator 1.2.2.0
^ ModularPods 0.8
- ModularRocketSystem 1.13.1
^ ModuleManager 2.7.4
- MusicMuteContinued 1.1.3
- NavHud 1.3.3
- NearFutureConstruction 0.7.2
- NearFutureElectrical 0.8.2
- NearFutureElectrical-Core 0.8.2
X NearFutureProps 0.5.3
- NearFuturePropulsion 0.8.2
- NearFutureSolar 0.7.1
- NearFutureSolar-Core 0.7.1
- NearFutureSpacecraft 0.5.4
X NMSG 2.5
- NodeHelper autodetected dll
- OffStage 0.0.5
- OPTSpacePlaneMain 1.9.1
X PAPIPluginContinued v0.4.8
- PartCommanderCont 0.1.1.1
- Pathfinder autodetected dll
- PersistentDynamicPodNames 0.1.6.1
- PilotAssistant 1.13.2
- PlanetShine 0.2.5.2
- PlanetShine-Config-Default 0.2.5.2
- PreciseNode autodetected dll
- ProceduralFairings v3.20
- ProgressParser 6.0
- Radialstackdecoupler 1.2.1
X RCSBuildAid v0.9.1
- RealChute v1.4.1.2
- ReentryParticleEffect 1.2a
X RLA-Stockalike 13.4
- SafeChute v2.1.4
- SaveUpgradePipeline autodetected dll
- SCANsat v16.11
- Scatterer 2:v0.0256
- ScienceRelay 3.0
- SDHI-ServiceModuleSystem v3.2.2
- SDHI-SharedAssets 1.0
- SDHI-StrobeOMatic v1.0
- SensiblePumpsCont 1.2.1
- SETI-BalanceMod 1.2.1.0
- ShipEffects autodetected dll
- ShipManifest 5.1.3.1
- SmokeScreen 2.6.21.0
* SolarScience v1.03
- SpacetuxSA 0.3.12.1
- SpaceXLegs 2.3
- SpaceY-Expanded 1.3.1
- SpaceY-Lifters 1.15
X SpeedUnitChanger 1.5.0
X StageRecovery 1.6.5.0
X StandardPropulsionSystems 1.0.5
- StationPartsExpansion 0.4.2
- STMsFFRibbonPackEnlistedRanks 0.5.1
- STMsFFRibbonPackExpeditionRibbons 5.1.1
- STMsFFRibbonPackOfficerRanks 0.5.1
- STMsFFRibbonPackOperationsRoles 0.5.1
X StockalikeMiningExtension 0.95.2
- SurfaceExperimentPack v2.1.1
- surfacelights 1.3.0.0
- SVE-MediumResolution 2:1.1.4
- SVE-Scatterer-Config 2:1.1.4
- SVE-Sunflare 2:1.1.4
- SVT-HighResolution 2.0
- TDIndustriesRCSandHypergolicengines 1.0
- TextureReplacer v2.5.3
- ThrottleControlledAvionics v3.3.0
- ToadicusToolsContinued 0.22.0
- Toolbar 1.7.13
- TotalTime 0.6.5
- ToughLove 0.0.1
X Trajectories v1.6.5
- TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.0.0
- TweakScale v2.3.2
- UbioWeldContinued 2.4.4
- UniversalStorage 1.2.1.1
- USI-Core 0.3.4.0
- USI-FTT 0.6.3.0
^ USI-LS 0.5.4.0
- USITools 0.8.6.0
- VectorRepurposed 1.0
X VenStockRevamp v1.9.1
- VesselMover autodetected dll
X WarpShip 0.3.1
- WaterSounds 2.3
- WaypointManager 2.6.0
- WildBlueTools autodetected dll
X Workshop 1.1.0
- xScience v5.3b

Legend: -: Up to date. X: Incompatible. ^: Upgradable. ?: Unknown. *: Broken.

Almost everything listed as "incompatible" has updated patches on top, e.g. AIES, or is upgraded manually, e.g. Pathfinder, Buffalo.

Is this still happening?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.