I been having trouble with my mods, I can get MKS lite to work or Usi Life support. I'm playing on Ksp 1.1.3, all my mods are up to date. For MKS Lite, all I get is the tab in the VAB, and for USI, I only get the containers. I have pictures of my game data folders, and rover Dude (mod creator) said I might be missing thingsqCxEHzk.jpg

UAztf5S.jpg

The problem is that you installed nearly all of your mods incorrectly.

As a basic guidline of installing mods:

Look into the downloaded archive e.g. "USI-LS_0.4.4.0.zip"

IF there is a GameData Folder:

Then extract the folder to your Ksp directory. (...\common\Kerbal Space Program\)

IF there is no GameDate Folder:

Then extract the archive INTO GameData Folder.

There should ever only be ONE GameData Folder.

In your screenshots I see 2 of them.

Edited by Nakedchef

1 hour ago, Nakedchef said:

The problem is that you installed nearly all of your mods incorrectly.

Basically, what he said (though I only see two GameData folders).  To fix what you currently have just move everything in the bottom screenshot into the folder shown in the top screenshot and then delete the GameData folder from the top screenshot.  This should end up with all the mod folders in the original GameData folder (the one with Squad in), where they are supposed to be.

4 hours ago, Mr Peanut said:

I tried what you guys said, but it still didn't work, no parts for the mods. Is there any thing else that might be the problem

Well, as with any problem in KSP, the best thing you can do is to upload your output_log.txt file (from the KSP_Data folder for 32bit KSP or the KSP_x64_Data folder for the 64bit version) to a file sharing site (e.g. dropbox or similar) and post a link to it.  This should allow us to see what is happening during the startup of your game and whether you are having any errors related to part loading or anything else...

Ok i see it. Please open the MKS-LITE_0.4.4.0 folder. Inside you will find another GameData folder. Inside this GameData Folder you will find something that looks like that.

HwmenJk.png?1

Copy that stuff to your "..\Kerbal Space Program\GameData" Folder :) Then it should look like that:

d9UwDjk.png

PLEASE NOTE: For demonstration purposes I have only installed MKS LITE. Your other Folders like "KIS, LETECH" are fine.

After that delete the MKS-LITE_0.4.4.0 folder.

Do the same with USI-LS........

Edited by Nakedchef

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.