Threads of the Month July!

sal_vager

Heya Kerbs, it's that time of the month again where I flood the forum with stickies showcase your threads, after all it's you girls and guys who make this forum what it is :)

Joining me this month in choosing top threads from around the forums are...

@Mrsupersonic8,

@Speeding Mullet,

@UnusualAttitude,

@Draconiator,

And @Spaceception!

First up we're in the Spacecraft Exchange, but not with a ship, instead we have @Columbia's much needed guide to posting craft on the KSP forums!

In Challenges we have @icedown and his Heavy SSTO efficiency challenge, bro do you even lift?

@inigma joins icedown in Challenges this month with his air superiority challenge! (submitted before but missed out) and comes with an intro video by Draconiator!

I have two entries from Fanworks this month, first @Pine amazes us with his artistic skills, redrawing screenshots in a bright, colourful and I'd say Kerbally way.

Followed by a Perfect Tomorrow, by @Creature!

And a brace of Elcano threads (that means a pair or two, not a couple :wink: ) from Mission Reports, starting with @Maverick_aus on Kerbin...

And @HoloYolo a little further away on the furthest planet, Eeloo!

Daring to enter DYJ's dominion we find @NecroBones with a pachyderm propellant plume propulsion platform plugin!

And doubling up one more time this month, here's two Science threads I could not choose between, so check out @FreeThinker's thread on Mun, er I mean Moon.

And @ProtoJeb21's thread on searching for exomoons!

And finally we have @flyboy67109, asking us what hobbies we have besides KSP :)

That's all for this TOTM, see you next month!

Last months TOTM, you'll never be forgotten Felipe.

I've been trying to find this in the Kerbal Network since I saw stickied threads, I found it a few minutes ago after remembering that TOTM is in Announcements.

(There is a image or 2 in this spoiler)

Spoiler

facepalm.jpg~c200

iWKad22.jpg

On 7/1/2016 at 9:08 AM, sal_vager said:

Heya Kerbs, it's that time of the month again where I flood the forum with stickies showcase your threads, after all it's you girls and guys who make this forum what it is :)

Joining me this month in choosing top threads from around the forums are...

@Mrsupersonic8,

@Speeding Mullet,

@UnusualAttitude,

@Draconiator,

And @Spaceception!

Which one did I suggest?

Oh man, I've been AWOL for a while and only now logged in to realize I've been mentioned here. I'm truly honored and a bit ashamed since I haven't been updating my story in a while :blush:

I'm gonna go and work on it right now!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sal_vager said:

You're welcome :)

The next TOTM is still open to submissions, so if there's a thread you like let me know.

Well, I'm still fairly inexperienced around the forum. That said...I've only just started these, but so far they seem excellent, although I'm sure you already know of them. 

Also I've just discovered Lack's SXT, so not sure how the TOTM works for mods but... the release thread? (Oh, I suppose there's already the Modding Monday's spot light isn't there?)

6 hours ago, Maverick_aus said:

Well, I'm still fairly inexperienced around the forum. That said...I've only just started these, but so far they seem excellent, although I'm sure you already know of them. 

Oh wow, thanks for the nod.!   :cool:

But Emiko was on the TOTM back in March... or maybe it was April.  Either way, it wouldn't be fair to everyone else if they put me back on it.

5 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Oh wow, thanks for the nod.!   :cool:

But Emiko was on the TOTM back in March... or maybe it was April.  Either way, it wouldn't be fair to everyone else if they put me back on it.

No worries. Fair enough. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2016 at 0:08 PM, sal_vager said:

That's all for this TOTM, see you next month!

Sal,

It would be wonderful if either/or/both KRASH and/or Persistent Dynamic Pod Names was highlighted

and yes, I am the author of both

Edited by linuxgurugamer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.