Oops, wrong game!

cubinator

I wouldn't take the million, 77 is not my favorite number.

Million dollars, but...

You can only eat things starting with the letter 'b'

(Million Dollars, But...)

Edited by njmksr

• 2 weeks later...

sometime i kill thread , somtime i sell missle missile, somtime i showcase area 51 tech it's  like magic boulder enough advanced tech ^^ oh well that'zs random dna after all not if like i'm hiding or been unbeaten i mostly don't care as time goes pass by i sadly can't gauratantee your safety if you do so ; ) my ip is easy to check btw :) but well i just suggest you don't ^^ ^^

like if i had time for begginher ...

keep always nin mind your expectation are not mine, the reason, is simpple , we not exactly at the same poijnt in "life"

http://www.adkami.com/anime/1896

challenging me well you can ... you won't be the first ... i just want to ...

"stay way"

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 weeks later...

yup but, 2000 year ago they changed the calendar, prolly because of  some things important, i guess they started to sent people to school on sunday all life long, not sure if they called it school back in the days tho' but nut that much people were able to read and write (properly "") it seem, also they removed multiple divinity for single divinity, having a lot of divinity was bit messy it seem within you own "frontier" and wasn't helpfull to war outside the frontiers (yup no one can war other, if peoples already fight inside, that's dumb you know ?), so they started wrote some book about this single divinity in various languages so everyone could know there only one divinity and not many like before, later once in while because death by birth ratio around 4/5 they used to sent men at war to keep thing equals for every remaining living thingy, to do so they argued that's this single divinity wasn't the same because the doG speak one languages not the other, the doG is dumb you know.

I do wonder who still only go to school only sunday 2000 year later and the ratio of people that can read and write without gettin' it (still " ")

Sure thing multiple gods scheme followers were probably grumpy 2000 ago, sometime thing changes, yup yup it could happen

next time i may wrote something about the current exchange market model in depth stuffs, it could be as fun, or not, not sure not sure ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
blablabla bank account, blabla swiss knife, blabla ni ni ni, blabla ruleZzzz reli' wut ? read it twice do not annoy me ...

• 1 month later...