Unable to do science in career mode, please Help... SOLVED

Cant figure which mod is causing this one.

I think that I know what is provoking the science experiments not to work, or option to do science to not appear (when right click on a science experiment, capsule, or anything science related).  So I think that one of the mods is causing science parts to duplicate an infinite amount of times... I checked in the science tree and noticed that every selection that had a science part in it, had it copied a lot of times in the little window that shows what parts will the node unlock.

I dont know which mod is doing this... someone please help

Here are the mods that I'm currently using:

KSP: 1.1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.2.4f1 - OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit
Chatterer - 0.9.90.1289
Color Coded Canisters - 1.5
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.4
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.2
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.9
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.7
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.12
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.12.7
SCANsat - 1.1.6.2
NearFutureSolar - 0.6.2
QuickScroll - 1.3.2
RealPlume - Stock - 0.10.7
RemoteTech - 1.7
SCANsat - 1.1.6.3
StageRecovery - 1.6.4
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 6.3
TAC Life Support - 0.12.1

F3A93E4246A2A914468D067EB1C60E5EFA7EEEEF

Edited by Andrewmacor

• 2 weeks later...

So I did the testing wrong I had to delete all the MM. tech tree setting every time I did a deleted a mod for this to work, but it is Dmagic Orbital Science the one causing this problem...

@DMagic

I did different science mod combos and even with DMOS alone I could not make any kind of science; without it, on the other hand, the option to do science after right click would appear again and science was able to be conducted.

DMagic I posted a link to this post in the DMOS mod release thread, please can you help me figure this one out?

Update---

Also ScanSat

Edited by Andrewmacor
More testing contucted

I have cleaned the MM cache from the GameData folder. 

Like I have said before, I have tried different combinations of mods together and every time that I add one of these two mods, the problems come back... the science experiment parts multiplying duplicates (including stock),and no way to do science (not even crew report, temp. using stock thermometer, samples, etc.). 

Is there any other thing I could try?

For your last question, no, I think the menu thing is because of the so many clones of the experiment parts.

I even tried on a new save, and still happened.

Edited by Andrewmacor

Ohhh WOOOW,

Well I'm a dumb A5s, Well let me explain how I found out what I jacked up...

So I was looking at the list of mods posted on top, then I noticed that Dmagic and Scan Sat were repeated, So I had an Eye opener...

I went to the file by file in the GameData folder, and looked into the squad folder. Well long behold, it looks like on one of the manual mod updating I draged these two mods into the squad folder instead of dropping them off just in the Game Data... And that was why the experiments where duplicating and after I deleted these everything worked like a charm.  I'm sorry for all the trouble @DMagic...

Well lesson learned, thank you for all the people who contacted me and tried to help!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.