The wrong side of the planet is lit up by the sun and how to remove oceans on Kerbin - [Fixed]

alex_1313

I edited Kerbin with Kopernicus mod and the wrong side of the planet is lit up, i have no idea how to fix it.

And i have no idea how to remove oceans on Kerbin.

To fix : 

Issue 1 - Convert the normal map to ".dds",

Issue 2 - Add this to the config file : 

@Kopernicus:AFTER[Kopernicus]
{
	@Body[Kerbin]
	{
		@Template
		{
		   removeOcean = true
		}
    }
}

Edited by alex_1313
Edited for writing a fix

1 hour ago, alex_1313 said:

I edited Kerbin with Kopernicus mod and the wrong side of the planet is lit up, i have no idea how to fix it.

I'd say just undo the changes you made, what? you didn't keep a backup? when you do something you are unsure of always keep an unaltered backup. I'd think there is a cfg in Kopernicus  you can delete and all will return to normal, Otherwise you'll just have to start a fresh game, but I'd ask in the Kopernicus thread first

1 hour ago, alex_1313 said:

And i have no idea how to remove oceans on Kerbin.

Once again ask in the Kopernicus thread, they'll at least tell you if it can be done...

28 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

I'd say just undo the changes you made, what? you didn't keep a backup? when you do something you are unsure of always keep an unaltered backup. I'd think there is a cfg in Kopernicus  you can delete and all will return to normal, Otherwise you'll just have to start a fresh game, but I'd ask in the Kopernicus thread first

Once again ask in the Kopernicus thread, they'll at least tell you if it can be done...

No, i mean to fix the planet so the right side is lit up by the sun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.