Post Your Current Wallpaper

MDZhB

37 minutes ago, MaxxQ said:

I have somewhere close to 10,000 wallpapers total, with about 9K* not in use.  The rest randomly change out every 60 seconds and consist of many different things

How do I do that? I've always wanted my wallpaper to switch like that (can't think of the right words right now).

4 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

How do I do that? I've always wanted my wallpaper to switch like that (can't think of the right words right now).

If you're on Windows, go to the Control Panel (Win7, Win 10 is Settings) and select Personalization.  The options should be there.  It's been a long time since I did it on 7, so I can't recall exactly how, but it's pretty easy.  I just checked on 10 and once you select Personalization, everything you need is right there.  Actually somewhat easier than Win7, although you may need to set up a folder to put all your wallpapers into in your My Documents/Pictures folder.  There's a browse option that lets you point the settings to that folder (or whatever folder you put them into).

Just now, MaxxQ said:

If you're on Windows, go to the Control Panel (Win7, Win 10 is Settings) and select Personalization.  The options should be there.  It's been a long time since I did it on 7, so I can't recall exactly how, but it's pretty easy.  I just checked on 10 and once you select Personalization, everything you need is right there.  Actually somewhat easier than Win7, although you may need to set up a folder to put all your wallpapers into in your My Documents/Pictures folder.  There's a browse option that lets you point the settings to that folder (or whatever folder you put them into).

Thanks! Is it possible on Windows 8? I'm stuck on that (Windows 10 did not seem good to get, even though it was free).

1 minute ago, legoclone09 said:

Thanks! Is it possible on Windows 8? I'm stuck on that (Windows 10 did not seem good to get, even though it was free).

Not sure.  I completely skipped 8.  In fact, I just "upgraded" to 10 a couple days before the free offer expired.  I'd been using 7 since about 6 months after it released, so...

My guess would be that it's probably similar to 7 and 10, unless that was one of the things 8 screwed up royally on.

Just now, MaxxQ said:

Not sure.  I completely skipped 8.  In fact, I just "upgraded" to 10 a couple days before the free offer expired.  I'd been using 7 since about 6 months after it released, so...

My guess would be that it's probably similar to 7 and 10, unless that was one of the things 8 screwed up royally on.

Alright, thank you very much!

• 2 months later...

SVeX8n5.jpg

i just like this one a lot, (default 7 stuff , lost somewhere in the win10 transcoded crap hkey ,) )

Spoiler

hopeefully i found it back here: http://www.enzolaurent.com/dossier/transformer-vista-en-seven-7/ (how to make your vista look like 7 ... :confused: ) ^^

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

On 7/6/2016 at 0:10 AM, MDZhB said:

That's a rather small wallpaper, Cake, do you tile it? Here's another of mine:

Nope, I just used the regular set as wall paper thing.

Since then, I have got a new wall paper:

Spoiler

bjsnbKx.png

It's a screenshot of the game Warzone 2100, I transported in all those tanks from my home base, and then I used them to Zerg rush the remaining New Paradigm base, (the orange bits on the minimap), it was easy.

(Warzone 2100 is a free (not fremium, just free!) and open source RTS game, it's great, click the blue text earlier in this post).

Edited by CAKE99

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.