My Asteroid mining just stopped working

So back a few weeks ago I put a mining station on an E-Class Asteroid around Dres. Now I returned and wanted to refuel, but nothing happened.

The drill animations are there (including the dust clouds), and they "work", but the ore tank isn't filling up and the ISRU says it is missing ore. The asteroid itself is also not losing any of its resources (90t left apparently). What is actually going on over here?!

I thought this may be something that is caused by 1.1.3, but after trying it out in 1.1.2 it still showed the same behavior. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: I have tried mining a new asteroid on a completely fresh savegame (same install, same mods). That worked without a hitch.

Edited by ShadowZone

48 minutes ago, bewing said:

I suspect that it's one of your mods blocking the drills from filling the radial ore tanks. Can this ship function in stock KSP?

Of course. I also just launched another copy of just the refinery part, attached to an asteroid and it managed to drill ore.

The already deployed vehicle however doesn't work anymore. Even if I decouple the refinery module from the main ship and try to use that, it no longer works.

If you pause the video and look very close, the drills say they are running at 12.58% load. It looks basically normal except for the fact that they are getting no cooling. But I don't do asteroid mining, and there are a few small differences to what I normally see on the Mun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.