FreeThinker

The KSP Interstellar Proxima Centauri Challenge

1 hour ago, pmborg said:
  • I will use the "Kolonization" parts on "Von Broun" planet (target), I have a "Container Kit" with a "small factory"
  • Inside that "Container Kit" is a big and mobile Factory, and after that I will create a House Colony to farm materials from drilling
  • and then with those materials I plan to do the Colonization using the "Kolonization"

@FreeThinker,

If is possible, I would like to have your help/suggestions to reduce the weight on these parts in tones:

Tw0WFxh.png

Any Idea? Specially the red ones.

Please note that the BigSphereTanks are empty

Well you might want to reconsider radial tanks, which are lighter and can be dropped when empty.

Btw, I releasd KSPIE 1.22.6 which includes another veraion of the Daedalus engine with cool exhaust effects (requires additional download of Far Future Mod)

Edited by FreeThinker

7 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Well you might want to reconsider radial tanks, which are lighter and can be dropped when empty.

Btw, I releasd KSPIE 1.22.6

About "radial tanks" deftly I will try them, but that would change the all ship design/model, but yes if they are droppable I need to consider a try in that design.

About the new release I am still a big scary :), the last one had a huge impact on so many mods that I had to revert back to previous, but sure I will try it :)

Edited by pmborg

1 hour ago, The-Doctor said:

That's very impressive is that a mod? The von braun? 

Hello,

Please check this reply, page 3 with video:

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/143285-the-ksp-interstellar-proxima-centauri-challenge/page/3/&tab=comments#comment-3647894

is the CentauriDreams mod adapted to this Challenge.

Edited by pmborg